ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Spheres of Decay doesn't actually apply the debuff intended. Decay/rot visual is there.

How to reproduce: Buy it and use it, notice that the visual effect for the debuff is there, but mechanically it does nothing.
[Image: unknown.png]
describe the issue: Spacial misdirection doesn’t confuse for 4 seconds, and if the enemy is just walking forward it sometimes just doesnt confuse at all

how to reproduce: use it on someone and watch as it fades the moment they walk away
describe the issue: thrones are layered on top of the player so you cant sit in them, also rugs prevent you from using X to sit on them

how to reproduce: try using a throne
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
Describe the issue: Wind aura is a few pixels too high, the wind on Desert Fury works just fine, so why wind aura has to be bugged? :'(

How to reproduce: Use wind aura, 
Describe the issue: Need flying kick to buy fury fists

How to reproduce:by trying to buy fury fists with out flying kick, unless thats an actual req
Describe the Issue: You can walk through blast rush like it's not even there and give the caster a kiss on the cheek while they weep and sob and piss themselves.

How to reproduce: Just cast the damn spell and watch your opponent somehow walk through, or dash through, like you blew them a raspberry. Please god fix this spell I hate it so much.
(09-14-2022, 04:01 AM)CrystikRage Wrote: Describe the Issue: You can walk through blast rush like it's not even there and give the caster a kiss on the cheek while they weep and sob and piss themselves.

How to reproduce: Just cast the damn spell and watch your opponent somehow walk through, or dash through, like you blew them a raspberry. Please god fix this spell I hate it so much.

Walter Docro didn’t get it fixed and neither will you! Now back to your salt mines!

Edit: To be clear do fix this skill, at this point I’m laughing at how long it’s been this way.
Summon spells (Vines, skeleton uprising, and similar spells) leave behind the 'corpse' of the dead summon. These corpses cannot be moved over, and can very quickly clog up an arena depending on the amount used.

How to reproduce: Use vines, skeleton uprising, illusion clone, etc. Kill said summon(s), and watch as their corpse remains, becoming a blocker that cant be moved around.

----

Undeath is supposed to decay at one per year, much like blood did for Vampires in Esshar. However, year ticks instead take the vast majority of your undeath when it happens.

How to reproduce: Have undeath, watch as year tick removes 90% of your total.
[Image: image0.png]
Describe Issue:

Brown eggs cannot be used in recipes, idk if its all of them or just muffins.

[Image: 0a8da92918c37e4dd005de9aa8ee3c6d.png]

[Image: 9c3d2c3a5045eb1f9d71d4f25496e528.png]

As you can see, I have 4 chocolate, 4 wheat, 4 sugar, and 4 brown eggs. But cannot bake muffin.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Describe the issue: The internal warpers within 'G-Watchtower A' do not work. This is true of every floor of the tower, it is currently only possible to access the ground floor through the front door, and the top floor through the hatch in the roof. The middle floor isn't accessible from either end.

How to reproduce: Buy the tower enter the building, then proceed to go through the five steps of depression until acceptance leads you to this bug reports page.

Any relevant media: 

[Image: 792874890449f5c8aa31a5d425802097.png]
[Image: 1f63ca1d4a8cc1486f212c21e07682b1.png][Image: c8e95e6f47117728dd26c9be345bb694.png]
Topic Options