ChanceBug Reports
(09-19-2022, 07:35 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 07:30 AM)1r5 Wrote: Describe the issue: Certain transitory water tiles cannot be walked upon by neither sirenians nor humans (probably)
How to reproduce: Go to - for example - 340,417,1. Attempt to walk upon the semi-submerged tiles. Cry as you cannot.
Relevant media:

If that is is the area with a small island with two palms and a reagent spot, next that island that have a arcno…the lizard NPC, then it’s intended, boat doesn’t have access to it either. You have to jump from the island next to it.
oh, yeah - disregard that then

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Description: You get slow bugged (permanently slow till relog) if you follow someone who is carrying something (via G such as a corpse or a bed)

how to reproduce: Simply have someone grab a corpse with G, then hit follow on them. Once they take a few steps, stop following them and try to move. You are slowed down to carrying speed.
Description:
Shop sales from a shop tied to your home doesn't seem to count towards the Shop Revenue Stat

How to Reproduce:
Check your shop revenue after selling stuff from a shop next to your home.

Note: That's how it is unless im just cursed which tbqh with how many times my home interior has reset on reboot... I wouldnt be surprised.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Description: High quality ingredients can lose the "high quality" status if you try to seperate them into smaller stacks. For example, if you try to seperate a stack of 5 high quality salmon to take just one into your inventory? That salmon you seperated from the stack turns into 1 regular salmon.

How to Reproduce: Have a stack of high quality goods (at least 2), try to take 1 from the stack and put it in a different slot. The high quality status will thend fade from it.

I lost 3 high quality salmons to this bug  Angry
Description:
+Symphony's tooltip is incorrect, it only refreshes sound strike.
+Symphony's activate does not show up on CD like most Q and E abilities.
+Monster Deaths is not counted when you get KO'd by a monster (Least not by grodolom)

How to reproduce:
+Use Every sound ability except sound strike then use Symphony's activate. Make confused singing noises.
+Use Symphony's activate and stare at the lack of notifier telling you when its available again, make more confused singing noises.
+ Be a loser like me and get KO'd by Grodolom.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(09-16-2022, 04:28 PM)QuietTheMind Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 04:12 PM)AmazinPew Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 01:05 PM)QuietTheMind Wrote: Describe the issue: Deadlies do not count towards a second mastery token.

How to reproduce: Reach RPL 210 with a mixture of dangers/deadlies and not specifically 10 dangers.

[Image: be69185e319cf927c8756ab0a9eb81fb.png]

Mine did. Maybe something in one of the recent updates stopped it from working?

[Image: unknown.png]

Yeah, no mastery token here. =/

Can confirm, same problem here. Nine dangers, one deadly, no token. Ticketed about it and they said there was nothing they could do. Mad unfortunate.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Picking up a high quality crop while your inventory is full results in the high quality crop poofing.

Description: Mist Shroud doesn't give the 25 pow it says it does, it only gives 20.

How to Reproduce: Buy Mist Shroud, use Mist Shroud, cry because you're getting 5 less pow than you should.

_____
[Image: corpoggo.png]
(09-22-2022, 09:09 AM)Ocha Wrote: Picking up a high quality crop while your inventory is full results in the high quality crop poofing.

This happens with fishing too. If your inventory is full and you get a high quality fish, it vanishes.
Topic Options