ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Sirenian racial Water spirit takes a literal chunk out of the server and causes a giant lagspike.

How to reproduce: Buy it and attempt to summon it, watch the server collectively croak.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I can't send media...but everyone now can feel the weight of the server cracking because of a tiny fish.
[Image: Home.png]
Describe the issue: Brown eggs dont work in spaghetti recipes

How to reproduce: Have all the ingredients for a spaghetti and a brown egg instead of white, attempt to make moms spaghetti. Cry.
[Image: image0.png]
describe the issue: impact cannon still has bugged mana cost

how to reproduce: click impact cannon

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
describe: scald + mist aura E makes u invisible
reproduce: scald + mist aura E

proof:

[Image: 805b9a009e6e51a8325f6150208900b0.gif]
(09-10-2022, 05:43 AM)BLOX Wrote: describe: scald + mist aura E makes u invisible
reproduce: scald + mist aura E

proof:

[Image: 805b9a009e6e51a8325f6150208900b0.gif]

No plz don't take away my favorite spell interaction in the game

Confusedadge:
Describe the issue: Buying Advection 'gives' you dash strike and locks the armed tree for you. Additional issue: Mana Amnesia doesn't refund Advection.

How to reproduce: Buy Advection, try to buy into Armed tree, discover you cannot buy into Armed tree, try to amnesia, discover you wasted your money on amnesia cuz it doesn't work on that specific spell, cry.

[Image: unknown.png]

(09-06-2022, 09:51 AM)Malek Wrote: Naked Darius

[Image: f6932af4ee36fc9c58fc9058e2dc7a9e.png][Image: tdlvKlh.png]

5 people at least have reported seeing darius naked and bald. other people see him just fine, relogging does not fix the visual bug for anyone and this has been happening for 2 days now please help

the only custom sprite on me is the hair, but there should be normal hair underneath it

please help me my reputation is going down the drain

I would just like to say this is still happening to me specifically Sad

[Image: 353207ca807fedaf5512787fa22471b6.png]

please fix naked darius
Buying the new spell Time Jammer means that the Time Master of a similar nature is locked out to you!
Describe the Issue:

Melodic Repose sometimes doesn't work

How to reproduce:

Get melodic repose, test it a few times. Watch very inconsistent results in hitting it. From using it next to someone who isnt moving and it sometimes working sometimes not, to moving and the same thing happening etc.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
The poison spell, venomous vortex, is a 3 tile wide beam. The bug is that the 3 tiles aren't centred on the character that casts it; when facing east/west, the beam will extend southwards 2 tiles, but not north at all. When facing south/north, it extends 2 tiles west, and not east.

(Oops, this was already posted on the previous couple of pages.)
Topic Options