ChanceBug Reports
(01-05-2024, 09:57 PM)Tristam Wrote:
(01-05-2024, 08:22 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Describe the Issue: Crystal Cocoon does not self-stun, it only roots. You can cast during it.

How to reproduce: Cast Crystal Cocoon. Cast spells once the GCD is up. Profit.

Media :
[Image: 6yaCeow.gif]

Doubt its a bug since its a 'stop three ticks of damage' move and not an actual invincibility move.
Its already pretty trash in most situations as-is, if it made you unable to cast during it there'd literally be no reason for me to keep it on the bar. At that point just revert it into the move that spawns a bunch of crystals around you, because that's pretty much what it is. A self root that lets them freely walk up to you and use any multihit move, or that's instantly destroyed by summons is already what it basically is. 

Also once again, Shimmering Javelin still doesn't stun or do anything special when a blue gemstone is active. Making it an active nerf to use it with a blue effect.  It doesn't even stun if you have blue and red or blue and green or all three active. It just removes stun, no increase in damage, no special effect.
Gala neph passive is not giving 200 agi anymore but way less. Like 50 or so.
Describe the issue: Mud tiles are invisible. They still exist and work.

How to reproduce:
  • Cast mudslide or greater mudslide
  • Watch that no trail is visible.
  • Have something to get into where the wave has traveled, be it a player, a mob, or teleporting a mannequin.
  • Watch that it getting the mud status effect, prooving that the trail is still existent.
No issue with rolling vines or fire waves altough.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: bNGplpb.gif]
Describe the issue: 
Ultra wings (or atleast the default green ones) do not 'show' up when Half-Shift is toggled, making the Greater-Half Shift haver more 'human' than 'winged'

How to reproduce:
Have Greater Half Shift, and its species/DMI set to Ultra wings.
Toggle it on.
Wings/Horns do not show up.

I assume this is related to the fact that the Ultra Variants were removed from the species list, as that's the only recent change. The stats work fine though.

The rare Humaniya with Half-Shift on.
[Image: image.png?ex=65ac3dd6&is=6599c8d6&hm=a9d...&height=65]     [Image: image.png?ex=65ac3de8&is=6599c8e8&hm=d4b...&height=57]
Describe the Issue: Tent broken, send help.....

How to reproduce: I have absolutely no idea how this happened. I picked up my tent earlier after being inside of it and now I just can't enter it or pick it up. It does not give me the option to pick up my tent.

Relevant Media:
[Image: image.png?ex=65ac94f2&is=659a1ff2&hm=a02...a8e8a9270&]
As shown here- there is no option to pick up the tent.
Buuuuut...
When I try to enter, nothing happens. It gives me the prompt on my chat that I entered, but my sprite doesn't move, no changes to my environment, nothing.
[Image: image.png?ex=65ac9503&is=659a2003&hm=1c5...0183f9351&]
This screenshot is to show that I've gotten the prompt in chat about, "You enter the tent." but nothing happens. I don't move or anything. Someone please help... my mats, reagents, and food are in here. This has never happened before. Luckily I moved everything around, so I have logs of what I've taken and put back into the chests, but... does this fix on reboot?  Cry
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
(01-07-2024, 03:56 AM)Astronomical Wrote: Describe the Issue: Tent broken, send help.....

How to reproduce: I have absolutely no idea how this happened. I picked up my tent earlier after being inside of it and now I just can't enter it or pick it up. It does not give me the option to pick up my tent.

Relevant Media:
[Image: image.png?ex=65ac94f2&is=659a1ff2&hm=a02...a8e8a9270&]
As shown here- there is no option to pick up the tent.
Buuuuut...
When I try to enter, nothing happens. It gives me the prompt on my chat that I entered, but my sprite doesn't move, no changes to my environment, nothing.
[Image: image.png?ex=65ac9503&is=659a2003&hm=1c5...0183f9351&]
This screenshot is to show that I've gotten the prompt in chat about, "You enter the tent." but nothing happens. I don't move or anything. Someone please help... my mats, reagents, and food are in here. This has never happened before. Luckily I moved everything around, so I have logs of what I've taken and put back into the chests, but... does this fix on reboot?  Cry

I've heard of this happening before, and when it did admins couldn't do anything about the issue and there was no way to restore the tent.
Maybe its changed since then, but good work getting logs of your stuff I guess!  people say tents are cursed and this is why. Screenshots are recommended and I wish there was a better fix. But maybe admins can actually fix it now, who knows.

Really sorry to hear this :/
(01-06-2024, 09:43 PM)BerylFlint Wrote: Describe the issue: 
Ultra wings (or atleast the default green ones) do not 'show' up when Half-Shift is toggled, making the Greater-Half Shift haver more 'human' than 'winged'

How to reproduce:
Have Greater Half Shift, and its species/DMI set to Ultra wings.
Toggle it on.
Wings/Horns do not show up.

I assume this is related to the fact that the Ultra Variants were removed from the species list, as that's the only recent change. The stats work fine though.

The rare Humaniya with Half-Shift on.
[Image: image.png?ex=65ac3dd6&is=6599c8d6&hm=a9d...&height=65]     [Image: image.png?ex=65ac3de8&is=6599c8e8&hm=d4b...&height=57]

You can't even CAST GHS now, it's just not there... The stats and the wings are all gone.

Relevant media:

[Image: pMCO8RJ.gif]
Describe the issue: 
Eos Chosen Q special is offset visually.

How to reproduce:
Toggle it on.
Laugh as the bubble is offset.

Low priority fix, most just a visual bug anyways.

[Image: image.png?ex=65ad728b&is=659afd8b&hm=28c...fc47220f6&]
Describe the Issue: If you send someone a letter and they equip their disguise while said letter is in transit, their disguise will be revealed to you on arrival.

How to reproduce: Send someone a letter, have that person equip a disguise while it's in transit. It will not say 'X has received your long distance message' but instead '[Disguise Name] has received your long distance message'.

Would provide screenshots but this literally burned a disguise before my eyes so uh, yeah.
Describe the Issue: Occult shield does work with invulns. The opponent gets damaged while they receive no damage at all.

How to reproduce: Use occult shield, use an invuln next. You basically get dpalm with freedom of movement.
Topic Options