ChanceBug Reports
Daily reminder that Occult Shield+Invulnerabilities reflects full damage despite DR reducing the reflected damage, which makes no sense and feels OP and buggy.

Daily reminder that Shimmering Javelin's blue gem buff mode removes stun and does nothing beneficial.
Describe the Issue: Infection catches on all summons!!! I was told this was not intended for homing-type projectiles!!!

Sad
bedivere || discord: cornelius.treat
Describe the issue: Shops unrenting themselves, even after having rent paid on them. I had paid 6 days of rent on the shop just lastnight before I went to bed IRL. I was broke cause of it in game and woke up, still broke. Went to check my shop only to see that it had been unrented and yet still took the coins I used lastnight to pay for the rent. 

How to reproduce: Unfortunately got no idea on this one. 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): None unfortunately.
Was it a faction shop? Because faction leaders can fuck with those.

You can stepcast while rooted, and dash through barrier techniques like cosmic halo to escape.
(01-04-2024, 03:56 AM)erside Wrote: Describe the issue: Explosion's Inferno does not confuse as advertised

How to reproduce: Use Inferno and cry as it doesn't apply confused.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
https://gyazo.com/bbd6eb10a8606c7edcaa098c31a1c286 gyazo kinda sucks balls but thats all ive got
[Image: 7ffeac806128df00354e213b070a055d.png?ex=...0cbc6f758&]

i do wish to push up this issue again.
The Great Halfshift is back! Yay! But...

You can't have other wing than the normal Ultra?

How to reproduce: 
>Ticket to have your species changed to another type of Ultra, watch as when 'earth' is placed, you can't even toggle it, the type doesn't exist anymore.

>Cry.
Describe the issue: Even after recent changes to Symphony, it does not recognize Boom Burst as a sound spell eligible for reset.

How to reproduce: Use Symphony, cast Boom Burst while no other sound spells are on cooldown and attempt to use Symphony's active. Game sasses you for using boom burst not having a sound spell on cooldown.
Describe the issue: Lightning Burst doesn't have any damage indicator.

How to reproduce: Use Lightning Burst. The damage is applied, the numbers don't show up.

[Image: 865e460f6b.gif]

[Image: unknown.png]
Describe the issue: Melodic Repose only applies 2 ticks of damage on start, the damage is inconsistent (2 ticks of 4sd instead of the advertised 6sd), the ticks are only applied at the start if the spell is kind enough to spawn a melodic repose tile under the opponent. The tiles that spawn after the initial casting of the spell are just visual. The 20% damage reduction is a lie. The confusion only lasts 1 second instead of being reapplied while inside of the AoE.

How to reproduce: Use Melodic Repose on an opponent.

[Image: 11ffe40786.gif][Image: 4ca4831472.gif]
Same range, different effect.

Describe the issue: Whirlpool deals what looks to be 17.5-18SD instead of 15.5SD.

How to reproduce: Use Whirlpool, and with no waterpow, it will deal 17.5-18SD instead of what it's supposed to.

[Image: ce81ddc638.gif][Image: 347a55ca38.png]

edit:
It seems to apply 15% waterpow on-cast, resulting in the increase in damage.

Topic Options