ChanceBug Reports
(10-13-2023, 08:48 AM)akemimera Wrote: [Image: image.png?ex=653b7921&is=65290421&hm=ff5...56ab8d21&=]

Contrary to the patch notes, Piercing Strike is still 15 rpp.

Not live yet.
Describe the issue: Demonstep and Murderous Surge do not proc follow up's unarmed spell cast requirement (element maybe not listed as unarmed?)

How to reproduce:
Use demon step or murderous surge
Spam follow up
Notice how you can't use the spell

Tragic, since demon step is probably the main ability to get the follow up proc off of
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
^will fix
Describe the issue: Getting out of Descendant's Seal with any kind of skill (dash, TP, eviscerate, click-tp, space-tp, etc) renders you bugged and unable to move for an obscene amount of time.

How to reproduce:
Get Descendant's sealed
Dash out or use any kind of mobility to get out of it

Same bug as Starlight Halo, just 10x worse for some reason
It was like 10 seconds that I couldn't move anything. I'm pretty sure my opponent thought I had DCed.
when you challenge someone while grabbed by them you create a rpb without a wall
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Flying kick, Disarm , Murderous surge, and titan fist are not scaling with physical.

How i discovered? , if you multiple your pow * spell sd you get the estimative of damage, the damage always variates a certain %
But if you do ((elemental pow/100) * your pow) + your pow you get the estimative of the damage with the added elemental pow damage, the more pow you have? easier to see the difference my case i gain 30 pow in extra physical spells.

If a spell does more than his no epow estimative mean the addtive bonus is working
if does the estimative damage without epow? then is probaly not working. 

Usually 8 elemental pow, 300 pow is enough to the damage added supass the damage variation, meaning you should always do more damage than the estimated regular damage in a minimun ammount, in my case? about 100 more damage.

That or? sd is not accurate. who knows.
[Image: image.png?ex=664680c0&is=66452f40&hm=1ae...25a215ed4&]

Enchanting a vit enchanted faction coat to anything that's not vit reverts the entire VIT of the object to 0.

Peacekeeper Coat [CLOAK]
"Part of a two piece assemble, a maroon coat meant to be worn over the official Audhild armor."
Boost: +10vit
[EXALTED VITALITY GLYPH]
[FACTION VIT BOOST: 5 years remaining]
{Faction}
Before

Peacekeeper Coat [CLOAK]
"Part of a two piece assemble, a maroon coat meant to be worn over the official Audhild armor."
Boost: +2power
[EXALTED MAGIC GLYPH]
{Faction}
Peacekeeper Coat [CLOAK]
Boost: +2vit
[EXALTED VITALITY GLYPH]
{Faction}
After
Describe the issue: When a pet picks something up, it bugs and stops following you.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Targeted whispers don't provide a message to nearby other characters.
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
What do you mean? They're not meant to.
Topic Options