ChanceBug Reports
cntrl-right clicking someone who has used the think verb will allow you to read their thoughts, even without telepathy.

[Image: efde02c3f1f3a63f4e2a825bf0a706ae.png]

Commend - Political Support can be forgotten with a mana amnesia.

[Image: 16cda1e107ecc4d35218c56d6109b3b1.png]
Being in more then one guild that has an active faction breaks your factional npc.

How to reproduce: Be in two guilds that have factional npcs, despite binding your faction first, and watch as the code says no you.

(found out why it wasnt working for influence. So that bug is rectified)
Describe the issue: Map glitch? Black out

How to reproduce: Walk in and it's pitch black. Not sure if it's just me or what.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):

https://i.imgur.com/up6hmRS.gif
faction cloaks on wrong layer

[Image: image.png?ex=65368987&is=65241487&hm=460...39b0db64a&]
(10-09-2023, 02:52 PM)SinisterKitten Wrote: Describe the issue: Map glitch? Black out

How to reproduce: Walk in and it's pitch black. Not sure if it's just me or what.
invisible/partially invisible characters upon entering dark areas don't emit light as a feature
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the issue: Time Jammer does not deal the 10 SD initial tick, instead it does the standard 5 SD.

How to reproduce: Put down a training dummy, preview time jammer, get the RNG to have the circles spawn directly on to the training dummy, notice that it's dealing half of what it should.

[Image: image.png?ex=65368cbf&is=652417bf&hm=f26...7f52f78d6&]

[Image: image.png?ex=65368f8b&is=65241a8b&hm=c40...93b82555e&]

Additional Comments: Very niche spell, I know, but I wanna use it at it's best so... y'know.

Tested on a training dummy with 0 crit, 193 power (the +2 was from food, but this is as close to naked as I can get), no elepow, nothin.

The average should be around 1910 on an initial tick and then 5 SD afterwards, I tested it a few times and the numbers always come back to around 900~ so it can't be 10 SD even if the variance was just somehow really unlucky since the lowest it can go is supposed to be 1719

Could just be another case of tooltips lying, right? Well, there's a part of tooltips that pretty much never lies (leads me to believe this is not intentional) and that's this part

[Image: image.png?ex=65368e7e&is=6524197e&hm=e40...deef37f33&]

Chances are that it's not indicating 'first hit' properly unless I'm missing something, then whoops.

k thx

More-so a map issue, but.

[Image: image.png?ex=653688e6&is=652413e6&hm=8d7...7869a8a1d&]

After the update, the caves in Felgarden were not able to be entered. Please help. I have my second daughter in there, asking for help, and I cannot let this be.
Describe the issue: can't throw onto the aphros path tiles, probably the same for any player made objects that aren't part of the map already

How to reproduce: try to throw something onto a path that isn't in the map by default

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):  chancep lease
it's not what it looks like
Describe the issue:
1. Iron Body and Titan Fist are both treated as "GCDE" during Grapple despite the darkened spell bar effect that happens during GCD. Unsure if this is intended.

- Iron Body does not end Grapple, as it does no damage on its own. However, though Iron Boddy is a GCD spell, it acts as if were GCDE during Grapple, much like the old Throw spell. However, it has the "gcd visual effect" on the spell bar.

- Titan Fist does not end Grapple during the Charge Phase and only ends it on release. However, though Titan Fist is a GCD spell, it acts as if it were GCDE during Grapple, much like the old Throw spell. However, it has the "gcd visual effect" on the spell bar.

The interaction between Grapple and Iron Body was previously reported by Lung back in August of 2022.
https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...l#pid68161

The main reason why I wanted to bring this up was due to the Titan Fist nerf changing it to GCD from GCDE. With Grapple, you can technically cast it as if it were still GCDE.

I'm unsure if it's intended, but part of me wants to say it is an undiscovered interaction, since Grapple is a move that is quite unpopular and has questionable usage.

However, it does seem like it's not intended as the GCD effect / darkened flash of the spell bar is visually shown.

2. Demonstep and Murderous Surge cannot be used during Grapple.

How to reproduce:
Bug 1
Step 1. Successfully Grapple a target
Step 2. Use Iron Body
Step 3. Use Any Unarmed Spell that isn't Demonstep or Murderous Surge

Step 2. Use Titan Fist
Step 3. Use Any Unarmed Spell that isn't Demonstep or Murderous Surge

Step 2. Use Iron Body
Step 3. Use Titan Fist
Step 4. Use Any Unarmed Spell that isn't Demonstep or Murderous Surge

---
Bug 2
Step 2. Attempt to use either Demonstep or Murderous Surge
Step 3. Watch as it fails to be cast

Grapple -> Iron Body -> Spin Throw
Grapple -> Titan Fist -> Lariat
Grapple -> Iron Body -> Titan Fist -> Lariat

Fancy Beds now layer under basically everything.

[Image: JVSj86J.png]
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Topic Options