ChanceBug Reports
it's actually meant to increase the stun duration, so a bug
So messing around with the new grab feature with a friend, I found out you can grab someone while in a boat. Afterwards dropping them into a body of water thus banishing them into the void.
Grabbing someone makes them unable to see other people's RPs and what they say. They can see what the person grabbing them RPs or says though.
Last entered time for caves doesn't work.
How to reproduce: Use a caves key, go in, run the dungeon, grab loot
Immediately try to run back in
[Image: image.png]
stare in awe at the abyss
[Image: Fky6ssr.png]
Make Cambion seems to have some weirdness.

When you target someone with it and then target another person before they respond to their prompt, it seems to bug out tremendously- allowing you to cambionize two people at once. Furthermore, the initial target seems to retain their original racials?
If you are picked up, you can only hear the person who picked you up and no one else. Aka when someone besides the person who picked you up talks, not only does their text not show up in ic chat, they don't show up in rp logs either [Image: xo7jCNs.png][Image: 0JBPpEH.png]
                                                                                                           [Image: aNFnapi.jpg]                                                      
                                                                                       [Image: 4mm0hw4.png]  
Hello! The Arcanium sword was recently changed and increased from 20 to 22 power. currently the change is not in the game, forging an Arcanium sword still keeps the +20pow instead of 22

Sorry for the inconvenience and have a nice day :p!
Ascended energy ripple silence chance on jab or strike is not working or set to 0 %.
[Image: image.png?ex=664680c0&is=66452f40&hm=1ae...25a215ed4&]

Bleed Effect isn't working on weapons.

Just had a weapon upgraded, we tested the Bleed effect tag, but each double strike used/tested in an admins hands and still nothing happened, no bleeds on 20+ tries.
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
Describe the issue:
Inverse Charge has no animation

How to reproduce:
Use inverse Charge

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: ezgif-3-49ca88e6cc.gif]

It used to have an animation, now it doesn't.

(Also can we give flux an animation of some kind plz...)
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Topic Options