ChanceBug Reports
(03-31-2023, 06:26 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote:
(03-31-2023, 06:23 PM)Stormbreak3r Wrote: Issue: Symphony isn't applying the 10 % damage bonus when you slow the target.

How it happens:
 Press a slow and check your stats tab and notice how nothing changes with bonus damage  or when you check oelements 

try unequipping and requipping an item right after applying the slow.
Some abilities apply the AP % but, do not show up visually unless you equip and unequip.

IE: Crystal heart that fairies use. I have to unequip and requip my torchlight for the pow to visually show (tho it is mechanically working fine)

Yeah I forgot to mention it but that's something I tired to it just doesn't seem to be applying it at all whatever the reason might be, but it won't hurt to try it again
As someone who also uses the aura? It doesn't actually increase damage by 10% off slows. Unless maybe slowing npc's doesn't count??? I'll redit after testing again myself as well. Against another pc
(03-31-2023, 06:23 PM)Stormbreak3r Wrote: Issue: Symphony isn't applying the 10 % damage bonus when you slow the target.

How it happens:
 Press a slow and check your stats tab and notice how nothing changes with bonus damage  or when you check oelements 

I believe this was removed back in E3, and is instead a case of the tooltip needing to be updated.
(03-25-2023, 12:58 AM)SilkiyTea Wrote:
[Image: 5cfddc09c4490eab2dc669ce5682428b.png]
Describe the issue: Cannot enter dungeons solo

How to reproduce: Try to enter a dungeon without a party.
Sometimes I don't want to go on a dungeon run with people. Sometimes I want to be a bastard and keep the key to me, myself, and I. Please fix so I can continue avoiding this horrible spooky thing called 'social interactions', ty!

Did you know that if you do the dungeon solo via inviting someone than /pquitting it is a way to solo dungeons.

Did u also know that........

The lava dungeon will lock you out of transitioning to its second half after the first room, thus if u try to solo it ur actually trapped in that room for the rest of eternity?
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
[Image: image.png?width=567&height=702]

The bug: Broken door in the Sinnox Queen cave.

How to reproduce: Walk to door.
Issue: Mana amnesia keeps both fog bank and mist form.

Reproduce: Eat mana amnesia bottle as a mist user.
When your house's door does not have any interiors connected to it:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM]
Issue: rebirth potions don't refund light orb (worth checking if its the same with shadow ball).

How to reproduce: drink a rebirth potion with light orb
(04-02-2023, 01:43 AM)ratqueen Wrote: Issue: rebirth potions don't refund light orb (worth checking if its the same with shadow ball).

How to reproduce: drink a rebirth potion with light orb

This is intended, to my knowledge.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Bug report: There is no UI state for Dawnbringer the arcana card.

How to reproduce: Get lucky and get a dawnbringer ward card from the boosters and you'll find yourself with an invisible card!
On top of my previous bug fix for Muscle Armor- its active is activated at the same time as a weapon Gem. I was told this is a bug?
Topic Options