ChanceBug Reports
(10-21-2022, 05:39 PM)Purpalicious Wrote: Describe the issue:
Casting the Poison tree's "Styx" spell causes the user's movements to jerk in any direction while it is in effect and for a little bit afterwards.

How to reproduce:
- Cast "Styx" and try to move in straight lines.

This is apparently a feature that was kept in for the memes. Brought up before and someone goes "lol it's thematic", so take that as you will.
Describe the issue: Cow Milk CD does not trigger.

How to reproduce: Feeding a seeds to a cow seems to do the same as the previous bug with high quality food.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I don't have any videos, as I don't have a cow that isn't bugged, but after asking another cow owner to test after some suspicion about the trigger, seeds indeed triggered the lack of a cooldown.
Describe the issue: Shoulder burden defaults to first perm.
How to reproduce: Click  one of the perms in the list, be automatically sent to the first perm someone got.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I don't have the box but Rob can attest the issue. Essentially, you see all the perms you can shoulder, but clicking any of them just leads to the first one in the list.
(10-21-2022, 05:49 PM)HikikomoriHoney Wrote:
(10-21-2022, 05:39 PM)Purpalicious Wrote: Describe the issue:
Casting the Poison tree's "Styx" spell causes the user's movements to jerk in any direction while it is in effect and for a little bit afterwards.

How to reproduce:
- Cast "Styx" and try to move in straight lines.

This is apparently a feature that was kept in for the memes. Brought up before and someone goes "lol it's thematic", so take that as you will.
That's retarded. Also, another bug.

Describe the issue:
The "you did not receive experience" prompts that appear when another person has done more damage to an enemy than you reveals the identity of the experience's recipient regardless of if whether they're disguised or not.

How to reproduce:
Self-explanatory.
Describe the issue: Sturdy as a result from being upgraded to a zombie actually gives you 0 vit.

How to reproduce: Get upgraded from skeleton to zombie, find out that you're not getting the 15 vit you're supposed to be getting.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: unknown.png]

Describe the issue: Fantasia does not work on undead despite giving the special undead message

How to reproduce: Get sold Fantasia, drink Fantasia, watch your pow not increase at all, cry yourself to sleep.

(10-23-2022, 10:24 AM)tenias Wrote: Describe the issue: Fantasia does not work on undead despite giving the special undead message

How to reproduce: Get sold Fantasia, drink Fantasia, watch your pow not increase at all, cry yourself to sleep.

Seems like a feature, not a bug tbh
(10-23-2022, 10:29 AM)Ocha Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 10:24 AM)tenias Wrote: Describe the issue: Fantasia does not work on undead despite giving the special undead message

Seems like a feature, not a bug tbh

that would make sense if food and attunements didn't work for undead.

Describe the issue: Crow be sniffy me hard dawg

How to reproduce: pull out a crow 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc) - [Image: IdLlYF5.png]
Describe the issue: Following while fighting mobs (perhaps only certain spells? since some people mentioned in OOC that they went to a dungeon while following and the lag didn't trigger)
How to reproduce: Go to the grodolom or lapines (those triggered for me) while having a follower and you will see the game turning into a slideshow.

I wasn't able to take screenshots but we all know how the lag looks and I didn't want to lag the server more for a screenshot.
Topic Options