ChanceBug Reports
There is currently a bug with tier 2 faith, priest (not initiate or radiance) where if you close the menu with the red x you can't re-open until you relog. I've submitted a fix but be wary with it for now.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Windwalker style only giving +10 to Agility instead of the +20 stated in the tooltip

[Image: b0018b285a54fe61ef5c4f3ea59a3db0.png]
[Image: e89d6b390a5cb6bfa05b020555314fb5.png]

Edit: See below, I'm dumb.
(10-19-2022, 11:19 AM)vampirezero Wrote: Windwalker style only giving +10 to Agility instead of the +20 stated in the tooltip

[Image: b0018b285a54fe61ef5c4f3ea59a3db0.png]
[Image: e89d6b390a5cb6bfa05b020555314fb5.png]

It gives 20 agi, use /agi to show it correctly. The agi stat on the stat page uses the average of your agility and crit. Windwalker gives 20 agility and 0 crit which averages to show just 10.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Describe the issue: Apartments within Floor 6 where most of the Coven live has thin walls, aka I can hear Corvus breathing from the room over and others can hear me from whatever apartment lot they are in. Save us.

How to reproduce: Stand in one of the apartment lots, or maybe even in the hall I haven't checked that, and hear someone from another room. 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 96,871,3 - Coords of the apartment. Also if there's a map issue thread somewhere, I missed it sorry.
i am going to erp in that floor of the apartments
[Image: comm_round_2_11.png]
(10-20-2022, 07:22 PM)Myradin Wrote: Describe the issue: Apartments within Floor 6 where most of the Coven live has thin walls, aka I can hear Corvus breathing from the room over and others can hear me from whatever apartment lot they are in. Save us.

How to reproduce: Stand in one of the apartment lots, or maybe even in the hall I haven't checked that, and hear someone from another room. 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 96,871,3 - Coords of the apartment. Also if there's a map issue thread somewhere, I missed it sorry.

The things I've seen cannot be unseen. Also yes, you can see talk from the apartments in the hallway.
Describe the issue: Pets are capable of picking up props (I think just because they weren't bolted down or w/e so it's not REALLY a bug, but maybe make it so pets can't pick up Props?)

How to reproduce: have a pet like a spider or crow go past a prop that a player can pick up

Any relevant media: https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/680f22d59...e8-png.jpg
(10-20-2022, 08:28 PM)AmazinPew Wrote: Describe the issue: Pets are capable of picking up props (I think just because they weren't bolted down or w/e so it's not REALLY a bug, but maybe make it so pets can't pick up Props?)

How to reproduce: have a pet like a spider or crow go past a prop that a player can pick up

Any relevant media: https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/680f22d59...e8-png.jpg

Misfortune would like to know your location.

[Image: unknown.png]
(09-19-2022, 04:35 AM)Detective100 Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 05:24 PM)Detective100 Wrote:
(08-23-2022, 11:45 AM)8245R Wrote: Describe the issue:
Explosive Minefield's orbs get 'consumed' when they collide with mobs not a part of the RPB.

This means the spell is very ineffective in fights with a lot of spectators (e.g. raids) because the orbs will act as if they've landed on an opponent when they connect with the outside mobs and disappear.

(this also happens outside of RPBs with any player mob consuming the orbs, which doesn't matter much but thought it'd be worth noting)

How to reproduce:
- Fight with a lot of spectators.
- Use Explosive Minefield.
- Watch half your orbs vanish on contact with the Z fighters observing Cell caving your head in because you just lost your peel.

Hi. I'll just like to point out that this issue is still a thing. I dread the day I'll fight in an important danger/deadly with too many witnesses standing at the edges, eating away all my mines.

Been a while! Posting again to say the bug is still happening *sadface*.

The bug:
Describe the issue:
Explosive Minefield's orbs get 'consumed' when they collide with mobs not a part of the RPB.
This means the spell is very ineffective in fights with a lot of spectators (e.g. raids) because the orbs will act as if they've landed on an opponent when they connect with the outside mobs and disappear.
(this also happens outside of RPBs with any player mob consuming the orbs, which doesn't matter much but thought it'd be worth noting)
How to reproduce:
- Fight with a lot of spectators.
- Use Explosive Minefield.
- Watch half your orbs vanish on contact with the Z fighters observing Cell caving your head in because you just lost your peel.

It has now been a month. I believe it is fair to repost it?  Blush 

Please, I am tired of having to tell people to step further back from the roleplay battle, only for some to go afk or go "It won't matter, you won't use it near us."
Describe the issue:
Casting the Poison tree's "Styx" spell causes the user's movements to jerk in any direction while it is in effect and for a little bit afterwards.

How to reproduce:
- Cast "Styx" and try to move in straight lines.
Topic Options