ChanceBug Reports
they used to be a thing back on eternia 3 ya, all master stances had garuda extend
Describe the issue: The active for the sound master aura, Symphony does not work. It will display the text, but doesn't seem to detect sound spells on Cool Down.

How to reproduce: Toggle on the sound master aura, use each of the sound spells and while they are on cooldown, activate the Sound Master Aura's effect.  One of the Staff Members tested it for me and confirmed that it was not working as well.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
Describe the Issue: The spell "Impact Cannon" from the Explosion tree costs double the mana the tooltip says.
The tooltip:
Impact Cannon
An intense, instantaneous series of explosions that implode in a beam.
Spell damage: 12
Mana cost: 15
Cooldown: 30s

The mana cost as written is 15, but it is effectively 30 in practice.

How to reproduce: Use Impact Cannon and quickly click on your mana bar to see how much mana you lost. You should have either -30 your full mana if you clicked hard enough (for example, 120/150), or -25 if it already started to regenerate by the moment you clicked.
Flame Slide
Dash at your target, accelerated by a bed of flames that you ride upon, dealing heavy damage to anyone unfortunate enough to be caught in your way.
Spell damage: 14
Mana cost: 10
Cooldown: 25s
Range: 6

Describe the issue: Flame slide states it costs 10 mana, but costs 20.

How to reproduce: Use flame slide and check mana.
Describe the Issue:

Anoint Champion doesn't do anything. It took 30 faith from Shaggard, offered me the champion ability for 5 RPP, and when I accepted it didn't take away the 5 RPP nor grant me any ability.

How to Reproduce:

Anoint a Champion as a Radiant. Watch your faith flutter away...

Screenshots:

[Image: 34a0a1ffea55b425e57b8af13c9e8396.png]

:pensivewobble:
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Describe the issue:

apple seeds costin 1000 coins in the agriculture shop, is that intended?
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
(08-30-2022, 02:51 AM)8245R Wrote: Describe the issue:

apple seeds costin 1000 coins in the agriculture shop, is that intended?

It is.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Describe issue: Lava Pool does significantly less damage that its supposed to (at least according to tooltip)

Lava Pool
Open a rent to the earth's burning blood around you.
Spell damage: 9
Mana cost: 10
Cooldown: 30s
Range: 7

With 289 power and 3% fire boost, the initial tic of Lava pool is doing around 2k, then the area damage is around 500.

When compared to Holy Ground this seems off. Holy ground hits for around 1700 (with nearly equal power) and then it's area damage from the tiles is doing 1200 for the same amount of ticks as Lava Pool. Holy Grounds tooltip states that it is a 5 damage spell.

How to reproduce: Compare tooltips with actual spell usage.

Other info: This could entirely be a tooltip issue since many of the tooltips are incorrect but figured I would post it here just in case!
Logged out in house *Delphina apartment) -- logged back in to discover empty apartment plus I could not leave the door.

Error code:

ERROR: This building does not appear to have a /Lot placed on the map. Please post in the Map Bug Reports topic that "D_Apartment_3" is lacking a /Lot!

^ I am here because I was told I *think* to come here
[Image: aesthetic-autumn-season.gif][Image: landscape-waterfall.gif]

Describe the issue: The warper to the inside of my house isn't functioning correctly.
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
ERROR: This building does not appear to have an interior warper. Please post in the Map Bug Reports topic that "Osrona_Apart_24" lacks an interior.
Topic Options