ChanceBug Reports
_____
[Image: corpoggo.png]
(08-30-2022, 08:38 PM)Folian Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 02:06 PM)AmazinPew Wrote: Describe issue: Lava Pool does significantly less damage that its supposed to (at least according to tooltip)

Lava Pool
Open a rent to the earth's burning blood around you.
Spell damage: 9
Mana cost: 10
Cooldown: 30s
Range: 7

With 289 power and 3% fire boost, the initial tic of Lava pool is doing around 2k, then the area damage is around 500.

When compared to Holy Ground this seems off. Holy ground hits for around 1700 (with nearly equal power) and then it's area damage from the tiles is doing 1200 for the same amount of ticks as Lava Pool. Holy Grounds tooltip states that it is a 5 damage spell.

How to reproduce: Compare tooltips with actual spell usage.

Other info: This could entirely be a tooltip issue since many of the tooltips are incorrect but figured I would post it here just in case!

Unlike other aoes of a similar nature, the damage from magma aoe is frontloaded with its additional damage ticks really low. This makes it situationally worse in some cases, but better in others.

As far as I know, this is intentional.

That makes sense to me, I just figured I'd post it here just in case since overall the total damage of lava pool is significantly lower than the other aoes even with it being higher in it's damage number. (a 9 spell damage spell should have more total damage output than a 5 damage spell)
Describe the issue: Invisibility potions dont stop on RPB/taking damage, eithe rneed to drink another potion to override or wait it out

How to reproduce: just drink a Invis and have someone smack you in a RPB (Ego tested it with me)

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): N/A
Describe the issue: Placing a stall does nothing and takes the 3k cost

How to reproduce: Try placing a stall and lose 3k to no effect. Unsure if it is only a problem in Vdalion.
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
You should now be able to place a stall NPC within that 3x3 lot, as well as decorate it. You need to be standing within the space.
wrong thread lmao
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Describe the issue: Game freezes/enters blank screen whenever I click "continue journey" on my main account, other keys worked fine when I tried, Blox told me to do a bug report on this.

How to reproduce: Can't say I know for sure, it's either because I crashed while I had hive racial's hide active, or I crashed while I was choosing RPB setting, or both.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):  [Image: unknown.png] Things turn to this everytime I click "continue journey" on that account, other accs work fine.

(The key where this bug kicks me in the butt is incog! Feel free to DM me if anyone's available for the fix.)
Describe the issue: Artisan buff doesn't apply proper vit to Viridium chestplate(Probably others I can't test for 10 more years.)

How to reproduce: Obtain a Viridium Chestplate via Anvil smashing and tears, hit with the artisan recipe(Currently uses all your energy, not just the set 1k.) And then watch as your beautiful piece of art has a disappointing number value that makes us gamers sad.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: a445c2acfbabb943cfa37eed335dd9f6.png]
Describe the issue: Vinewhip has been described to me by players and admins as supposed to cause a confusion, but it appears not to. Additionally, the tooltip says it stuns, this is also false. Instead of a confusion, it applies an affect that looks like the attached, and pings for very low damage (like, 4 damage) two times.

How to reproduce: Use vine whip on a target

Attached Files
.png   whip.png (Size: 1.93 KB / Downloads: 55)
Describe the issue: Unable to place props or decorate outside due to settlement being built upon what appears to be interior flooring.

How to reproduce: Walk outside, try to place a decoration, be told 'You must be inside of a building to place decorations.'

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options