ChanceBug Reports
Issue: Energy Burst is currently broken. When used, the opponent can simply walk to the left or right after taking just one tick of damage

How to reproduce: Use it and watch as the enemy only takes ~700 damage before they walk out
Describe the issue: Chests in unrented houses still belong to the previous owner.

How to reproduce: Go to a currently unowned house and try to open a chest there. (Unknown if renting the place afterwards gives you ownership of the chests.)

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Describe the issue: Amnesia doesn't refund windalker stance.

How to reproduce:

Drink Mana Amnesia while having windwalker stance, watch windwalker stance remain.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Describe the issue: Some spells still have double mana cost leftover from the Spires -> E3 change that were never ever fixed.

How to reproduce: Look at the mana cost on flameslide and fatal strike. Use them. Cry as you waste 30 mana for the former and 20 for the latter despite their description saying they should only take half of that. Stare at your black mana bar while all of your spells are off cooldown. Complain about melee mana costs on the forums and on discord without realizing it's been a bug the whole time. Post on the forums about it. Watch as Chance never sees it. Cry for two more weeks and wait for someone else to also post the bug report in hope it's caught this time.

Most of the steps above are optional to reproduce the problem I'm having, simply using the spell will show you that it takes the wrong amount of mana as you lose 20% of your mana using 1 spell.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
(08-28-2022, 05:17 PM)Jumpy Wrote: Describe the issue: Some spells still have double mana cost leftover from the Spires -> E3 change that were never ever fixed.

How to reproduce: Look at the mana cost on flameslide and fatal strike. Use them. Cry as you waste 30 mana for the former and 20 for the latter despite their description saying they should only take half of that. Stare at your black mana bar while all of your spells are off cooldown. Complain about melee mana costs on the forums and on discord without realizing it's been a bug the whole time. Post on the forums about it. Watch as Chance never sees it. Cry for two more weeks and wait for someone else to also post the bug report in hope it's caught this time.

Most of the steps above are optional to reproduce the problem I'm having, simply using the spell will show you that it takes the wrong amount of mana as you lose 20% of your mana using 1 spell.

PLEASE T__T i'm going oom on 2 rotations with flame slide Cry
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
Describe the issue: Broken props.. the decoration mode has been a bit problematic. disregarding those props that don't delete even if you make a pact with Misfortune, sometimes a silly misclick can make you eternally trapped in the room.

that is what happened. I forgot to exit decoration mode, I clicked on the bedroom door and now the door is blocked. The problem is, there is no way to delete any kind of prop/decor from doors/entrances' tiles.

So now we have two warpers that I call Alfredo and Sebastião.

Please.. help me..

How to reproduce: putting any prop/decor in any entrance

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

Extra: Invisible props that u cant delete too and block custom props on tiles

[Image: unknown.png]
This may have been mentioned before - I know it has been in the discord but I'm not sure if it has been in the forums.

Describe the issue:

Either Windwalker Style's tooltip is incorrect or its not giving the appropriate stats, it's 10 agility not 20 agility. I'm unsure if it's supposed to be a flat upgrade of 10 more agility & crit from dancer but atm it only raises the CDR stat. It also only raises the green-stat of agility by 5 on the list, since on the stat sheet Agility is calculated by a different variation of agility combined with critical hit.

How to reproduce:

Obtain windwalker, use, see no gain of crit and a stat sheet show of 5 agility gained but a /agility gain of 10

Screenshots:

[Image: eaec43608dd644aa29f93f4bcf9470a0.png]
This is using /agility and /crit with Windwalker on first, and then off.

[Image: 4aa7b289c4e3747c786cecf1c882d7d4.png]
[Image: 0addc3fc2c0cc1ebd318eb2dc0b39946.png]

This is using the stat sheet/green number with windwalker on first, and then off.

More Additional Information:

[Image: 568fecf90d558355d2b298dcb7dc407a.png]

This will bring the green stat-sheet agility up by 10.

[Image: f02ea318e6264e8ea1c03c30b70218e6.png]

This, if it was +20 AGI, brings it up by 10 as well.

The only reason I can possibly think of it giving +20 agility in /agility but +10 agility on the green stat sheet number..

Is because AGI =/= Agility. Which if so, is cursed. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Issue: Tiles of crops still are infested with trees.

how to do: Each reboot they still reborn

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

Update reduced the mana costs for fatal/flameslide but still in a bugged way: They still cost double the displayed cost.

[Image: 7df72beef9a74356adb3eaac843173fa.png]
[Image: 702cc4438aca54724adb39d243f164d3.png]

[Image: 2c8b35a89f7c30712d9a4fe7be874645.png]
[Image: 17ae0d2650ed9518b53703245a75cb9c.png]
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Describe the issue: Advanced combat styles aren't giving garuda step like they used to in E3. Unsure if this is an intentional change or oversight.

How to reproduce: Use garuda step and see armed range extension. Then use an advanced combat style and see it not happen.
[Image: RqMw9Wf.png]
Topic Options