ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Something keeps (temporarily) deleting my farming tiles. (revisited)

How to reproduce: Have farming tiles. (second step unknown) then watch as they get deleted, only to all come back at a later point without any seeds or flowers, then they vanish again, eating any seeds or flowers. Sometimes even as you are watching them.  Even tiles I have intentionally deleted re-appear down the line. Reboots and restarts have no seeming effect. This is a legitimate game breaking issue if you want to get into farming on the character.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
 [Image: aJDQAuI.png]

(forgive me, Mercy...)
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Describe the issue: Missing lot in the crypt behind the Hunter NPC

[Image: tAzxwme.png]

[Image: Ko8Og1U.png]
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Describe the issue: Oath (t2 faith ability (also known as Sacred Vow)) doesn't apply a unique tag.

How to reproduce: use Oath on an item, it doesn't apply the unique tag.
I don't know how to explain it, but recipes are greyed out even though I have the necessary ingredients -- and it's not a visual bug, I literally can't craft it until I relog.

I- have no idea how to reproduce it, frankly. It's not me being lazy this time, I just literally don't. Though I THINK crafting something, running out of materials and then picking new ones should do it? If not, then with the craft window open? Idk
link baiano reborn
(08-10-2022, 12:31 AM)tomorrow's sunshine Wrote: I don't know how to explain it, but recipes are greyed out even though I have the necessary ingredients -- and it's not a visual bug, I literally can't craft it until I relog.

I- have no idea how to reproduce it, frankly. It's not me being lazy this time, I just literally don't. Though I THINK crafting something, running out of materials and then picking new ones should do it? If not, then with the craft window open? Idk

If you have multiple stacks of the same item in your inventory, but one is lower in quantity and higher up, it'll read that one first.

Don't know if that's the exact issue you're having, but I've had it happen in the past.
[Image: corpoggo.png]
(08-10-2022, 12:32 AM)Folian Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 12:31 AM)tomorrow's sunshine Wrote: I don't know how to explain it, but recipes are greyed out even though I have the necessary ingredients -- and it's not a visual bug, I literally can't craft it until I relog.

If you have multiple stacks of the same item in your inventory, but one is lower in quantity and higher up, it'll read that one first.

Don't know if that's the exact issue you're having, but I've had it happen in the past.

Yeah, I know of this bug, but it wasn't that. I only had one stack of the items in the inventory and it still. . . did that
link baiano reborn
Describe the issue: Flashbeam got its damage buffed in turn of it only ticking once. Unfortunately, it went from a beam to a obliteration cannon that erases all who dare stand before it, reducing them to ash.

How to reproduce: Get hit by flashbeam, try to move during the stun, get blasted into oblivion.

Heres a video

[Image: oof.gif]

Describe the issue: Food does not give buffs. Only energy.

How to reproduce: Eat food. Cry. Eat more food to cope. Cry more as it doesn't give stats.
[Image: image0.png]
Describe the issue: RP posted near you while you're in a boat doesn't end up in chat, OR logs. This seems to affect white-text, though I'm not sure if it affects red-text too.

How to reproduce: get in a boat and get someone near you to post some rp.
Describe the issue: Ygg is still broken. 

How to reproduce: Just use Ygg more than once in an RPB, you'll still be getting healed.

[Image: 0fa4c45c8b4e441098003405f827fc85.gif]
Describe the issue: Random door on the right before the queen stinnox area that leads to nowhere and gives this error.

ERROR: This building does not appear to have a /Lot placed on the map. Please post in the Map Bug Reports topic that "Tomb_lot_5" is lacking a /Lot!

How to reproduce: Enter the random door on the right before the queen stinnox area.

[Image: 26d987c484e59959befb42f3b504716a.png]
Topic Options