ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: That moment the spell that lowers CDs actually raises all of them.

How to reproduce: Simply use it multiple times. To fix this issue, you have to relog and the CDs will go back to normal.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

Before Relogging:
[Image: L4euZcI.gif]

After Relogging:
[Image: CE6I6PZ.gif]
Describe the issue: When using the Grapple Unarmed Skill, your character sprite becomes realigned to a slightly lower position, allowing people to look down on Unarmed users.

How to reproduce: Learn Flying Kick in the Unarmed Tree. Learn the Grapple skill in the Unarmed Tree. Use Grapple on a target.

https://gyazo.com/315d1c4c77006adf30a213806d40fcf9
Describe the Issue: Pulling Items From Chest Requires Relog Before Use in Crafting

How to Reproduce: 
1. Place regeants/ores into a chest 
2. Move them back to your inventory
3. Cry while attempting to use in crafting. 
4. Relogging allows for the use of ores in inventory.

Relevent Media:
[Image: 676eff1cda249071a28b3d4971d29353.png]
Describe the issue: Yggdrasil still infinitely heals after being used, until relog.

How to reproduce: Use Yggdrasil, become a god.
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Describe the issue: New caves houses chests are bugged. It first allowed us to only place one chest, we attempted to delete it and relog to see if the issue would be solved and now we cannot place any chests.

How to reproduce: Buy a cave home from the newest update and attempt to place chests. 

[Image: 119c6d8670e1e6dca2b314cd5d31430f.png] [Image: 2be9faad62f898cac7638fae1835fd94.png]

[Image: 7b34ba927c84dae7c13450f077e97047.png] Now we cannot even place the one.
Describe the issue: Jerky consumption not giving a buff.
How to replicate the issue: Eat jerky, check your stats, do /nerfs
Any relevant media:
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10...%2F519.jpg]
[Image: comm_round_2_11.png]
Describe the issue: Apple trees being deleted after Reboot.
How to replicate the issue: Plant an apple tree, wait for a reboot. First time i planted 5, lost three. Then the second time reboot the apple tree sprite show as it was already mature but it wasnt. Third reboot i dont have any more apple trees.
Describe the issue: Mentor does not work with Occult magic. Probably won't work with Holy either.

How to reproduce:

1. Have Occult magic
2. Try pressing Mentor ability on someone
3. Get the "You do not have any skills that can be mentored" pop up
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
(08-09-2022, 10:41 PM)Dreamspeaker Wrote: ...

Worked for me each time I used it, asked if I wanted to unlock holy/mentor on the target. Will investigate when I'm on later. For now feel free to ticket to Mentor them.
Describe the issue: Berserk glow lasts forever.

How to replicate the issue: Use Berserk, deal sufficient damage to trigger it. Your menacing red glow will last for all eternity. Though it doesn't seem like the cooldowns bonus does.

EDIT: Glow goes away if you relog.
Topic Options