ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Telekinesis will only tick once when dragging.
How to reproduce: Use TK on a stationary target within 1 range. It does a single damage tick.
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):  N/A

Describe the issue: Galaxy Nova can be escaped with Fatal Strike? Unsure if this is intentional but it doesn't feel right.
How to reproduce: Fatal Strike while in Galaxy Nova.
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): N/A
Issue: reached level 200, was told I received ice key, did not receive ice key. Received caves key instead.
How to reproduce: reach level 200 and see
Any relevant : n/a
The keys are randomized between Ice and Cave, the bug is the text doesn't specify.
Describe the issue: Watering Can isn't working when used.

How to reproduce: Till the ground, try to water seeds. It doesn't work for some strange reason.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
(03-25-2023, 06:00 PM)Metrice Wrote: Describe the issue: Watering Can isn't working when used.

How to reproduce: Till the ground, try to water seeds. It doesn't work for some strange reason.

XYZ coords?
Working fine for me on freshly tilled ground.
Describe the issue: If a demon uses rebirth or amnesia potions once they purchase occult, their 10 point discount will not be accounted for, hence they would be permanently losing 10 spell points. 

How to reproduce: Simply be a demon, spec into occult, then use a rebirth or amnesia potion. You will find that you are missing 10 points.

[Image: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif?ex=6532ae50&i...cbb088f06&]
(03-25-2023, 06:21 PM)chance Wrote: XYZ coords?
Working fine for me on freshly tilled ground.

Uh they are 755, 312, Not sure on Z.(I would give you the exact coordinates but I was dragged into a scene elsewhere.) It's on the Northern most tip of the Driftwood Concord, couldn't use my watering can on the ground for some weird reason. Thanks a bunch!
(03-20-2023, 10:22 PM)Nerdlord57 Wrote: I don't know how to replicate this but:

On occasion, while Muscle Armor is active, occasionally using your spells too rapidly (Strike/Double-strike/Dash-strike?) seems to shut off your ability to DASH or cast any spells until you relog.

Bumping this.
Describe the issue: Descriptors vanishing before they're due.

How to reproduce: Try and be a cool DM and have descriptors for your event, put them down in advance, and watch as they despawn before your players reach them. I put the first set for 16 hours and the second set for 8 hours. I tried setting them down for a third time as my players entered the map they were all on and they disappeared while they were solving the puzzle of the first descriptor. 

Please fix this, they're honestly so helpful and cool for DMs too but not if they're going to disappear before your players get there.
Describe the issue: The skill Feral Swipes on the Beastkin Racials tree has a really strange hitbox right now. It does not register when you're on the same tile as your target. Many of the dashes in the game place you ontop of an opponent, including the GCDE Axe Kick in the unarmed tree, making the behavior of this skill really unreliable.

Perhaps consider changing this move to have a similar hitbox to the default skill 'Strike'.

How to reproduce: Be ontop of your opponent. Try to Feral Swipes them.

Example from ingame of trying to hit something with Feral Swipes while ontop of them.
[Image: QKePem.gif]
Another example using GCDE axe kick chained into Feral Swipes
[Image: xpEV7O.gif]
Here an example of me using 'Strike'. I'm able to hit the mob just fine with it while ontop of them.
[Image: HwjNgO.gif]
Topic Options