ChanceBug Reports
Issue: Stellar Nova can be escaped
Reproduce: use stellar nova, have the opponent use fatal strike, phantom strikes, or dash strike and you will escape from the nova.
Issue: Apartments still despawning on reboot.

Reproduce: Get a lovely public apartment,  place it in your home, watch it no longer be there on reboot.
Issue: Upon reaching 200 RPL the game gives u a different key than it says it does, it said "Caves" key but spawned an Ice Key in my inventory, somebody I know had the opposite thing happen.

Reproduce: Reach 200 RPL
Just a text error in detailing which key you actually got, a silly little thing.
Issue: Sometimes interiors with ships and tents will swap with one another.

How it happens:
I have no clue.

Relevant Story:
So, Thwip put a tent down near the gutter, my ship interior suddenly went bye bye and became Thwip's tent. Exiting the tent would transport Thwip to my ship exterior location.

The issue was fixed via Thwip getting a new tent, and the interior of my ship swapped ownership to me. Of course being the paranoid person that I am, I started taking screenshots of my chests and my contents.

Return to me logging in after a reboot (I presume a reboot since everything was there when I woke up), all of my chests went missing, nothing there even by /movechest. I'm recovering my goods now but, was asked to post a bug report in the forums. No idea how to recreate it, no idea what happened, and wouldn't be surprised if it'll happen again I am cursed and sobbing and crying.

That is all!
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Issue: Loss of Ownership of Tents

How it happens:
 No idea

Relevant Story: Upon coming back after a hard day of work searching for alchemy ingredients, I enter my humble tent to try and store my alchemy ingredients. When all to my surprise, it says I must own the chest to access it! I don't know if it's because I came while using a disguise, I relogged after unequipping and ticketed but still nothing. In the end, it seems like the ownership of my tent was somehow taken away from me.

The issue still persists

Thank you for listening to my plight.

coords for the tent are 504, 517, 1

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: cd06717ffe2aae06f035ce2f9d6bd902.png]
(03-29-2023, 04:53 PM)LunaCoco Wrote: Issue: Loss of Ownership of Tents

How it happens:
 No idea

Relevant Story: Upon coming back after a hard day of work searching for alchemy ingredients, I enter my humble tent to try and store my alchemy ingredients. When all to my surprise, it says I must own the chest to access it! I don't know if it's because I came while using a disguise, I relogged after unequipping and ticketed but still nothing. In the end, it seems like the ownership of my tent was somehow taken away from me.

The issue still persists

Thank you for listening to my plight.

coords for the tent are 504, 517, 1

[Image: b3080cc0739c2574d8bd3d0ab677daf7.png]

This Unknown guy better give me back the Fizzy Pops I made

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: cd06717ffe2aae06f035ce2f9d6bd902.png]
Describe the issue: Disappearing Books.

How to reproduce: I'm not sure, but I believe the maintenance may have deleted a set of books I had on a bookshelf of mine. The books in question lasted on the bookshelves for quite some server restarts before they disappeared. And besides some wipes and rollbacks, I cannot think of any large events other than the maintenance

Relevant Story:

Recently, I found out that some books had disappeared from a bookshelf of mine. I found out when I went to make a duplicate, and the books that were supposed to be there weren't! I do not believe they were stolen, and I don't have any memories of moving them. Thankfully, I kept copies in a separate chest. But if I hadn't, then the books would've been all gone! Which... well, it would've been quite hard to get back some of them. The room in question that this happened in is (396, 883, 9). And the bookshelves in question were these four
[Image: Montelione_Book_Missing_Bookshelves.png?...height=507]
If that helps at all. I wish I knew more! But they just disappeared one day...
Issue: Symphony isn't applying the 10 % damage bonus when you slow the target.

How it happens:
 Press a slow and check your stats tab and notice how nothing changes with bonus damage  or when you check oelements 
(03-31-2023, 06:23 PM)Stormbreak3r Wrote: Issue: Symphony isn't applying the 10 % damage bonus when you slow the target.

How it happens:
 Press a slow and check your stats tab and notice how nothing changes with bonus damage  or when you check oelements 

try unequipping and requipping an item right after applying the slow.
Some abilities apply the AP % but, do not show up visually unless you equip and unequip.

IE: Crystal heart that fairies use. I have to unequip and requip my torchlight for the pow to visually show (tho it is mechanically working fine)
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Topic Options