ChanceBug Reports
Naked Darius

[Image: f6932af4ee36fc9c58fc9058e2dc7a9e.png][Image: tdlvKlh.png]

5 people at least have reported seeing darius naked and bald. other people see him just fine, relogging does not fix the visual bug for anyone and this has been happening for 2 days now please help

the only custom sprite on me is the hair, but there should be normal hair underneath it

please help me my reputation is going down the drain
Describe the issue: 
Venomous Vortex's hitbox is slightly 1 tile off.  
When facing north/south, it is one tile to the west, making it miss enemies to the east and hitting a further target to the west.
When facing west/east, it is one tile to the south, making it miss enemies to the north and hitting a further target to the south.

How to reproduce:
Obtain the intermediate Poison spell, Venomous Vortex. Position yourself in various areas to see the hitbox of Venomous Vortex.  When fighting, cry when you miss the Venomous Vortex because they either moved to your east or to your north.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: R933FuS.png][Image: TixSM3z.png]

Describe the issue:
Venomous Dash's trail's Poison does not count as the Poison condition to activate the Poison Aura's active ability.  The poison seems to last for three damage ticks, so I am unsure if it is intended that it does not count to activate the Poison Aura.

How to reproduce:
Obtain the Venomous Dash spell from the Poison tree.  Target an enemy, use Venomous Dash, and let the enemy walk into the trail and then walk out.  Spam E to try to activate the Poison Aura's ability.  Fail as the target does not count as being poisoned.  Use a second poison spell in order to activate Poison Aura.

(09-06-2022, 08:57 PM)Robo Wrote: Describe the issue: 
Venomous Vortex's hitbox is slightly 1 tile off.  
When facing north/south, it is one tile to the west, making it miss enemies to the east and hitting a further target to the west.
When facing west/east, it is one tile to the south, making it miss enemies to the north and hitting a further target to the south.

How to reproduce:
Obtain the intermediate Poison spell, Venomous Vortex. Position yourself in various areas to see the hitbox of Venomous Vortex.  When fighting, cry when you miss the Venomous Vortex because they either moved to your east or to your north.

[Image: R933FuS.png][Image: TixSM3z.png]

Describe the issue:
Venomous Dash's trail's Poison does not count as the Poison condition to activate the Poison Aura's active ability.  The poison seems to last for three damage ticks, so I am unsure if it is intended that it does not count to activate the Poison Aura.

How to reproduce:
Obtain the Venomous Dash spell from the Poison tree.  Target an enemy, use Venomous Dash, and let the enemy walk into the trail and then walk out.  Spam E to try to activate the Poison Aura's ability.  Fail as the target does not count as being poisoned.  Use a second poison spell in order to activate Poison Aura.

As a blood users we had the same bug for blood beam. It is bleeding wound for us please fix it.
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Describe the issue: 
Poison Tree: Styx has a weird bug where it pulls your character around after placing it down every few seconds, which lasts for about 15 seconds.  Moving around inside of it does not extend the duration of this and moving back into it does not put the effect back onto your character.

How to reproduce:
Obtain the Intermediate Poison Spell, Styx. Use the spell. To see the effects best, pace back and forth either vertically or horizontally with no other directional keys and watch as your character gets pulled around.

(09-06-2022, 09:51 PM)Robo Wrote: Describe the issue: 
Poison Tree: Styx has a weird bug where it pulls your character around after placing it down every few seconds, which lasts for about 15 seconds.  Moving around inside of it does not extend the duration of this and moving back into it does not put the effect back onto your character.

How to reproduce:
Obtain the Intermediate Poison Spell, Styx. Use the spell. To see the effects best, pace back and forth either vertically or horizontally with no other directional keys and watch as your character gets pulled around.

[video]

This has been in the game since Styx was introduced and is intentional - it applies a confuse effect to you. I can't think of any rationale for it - it's that way just because that's how the spell's designed.

Buff styx
Describe the issue:
D_Apartment_2 is lacking a /Lot!

How to reproduce:
Try to enter the apartment, get spammed by a system message and crash.

[Image: rH1KWVT.png]
Describe the issue:
Smite locked out of casting.

How to reproduce:
Try to cast smite, it won't cast. ( I have no idea what is causing it, or how it fixes. But I can magically cast it again. It might be CD not showing? But sometimes I can't even cast it as opener )

Describe the issue: The 'Autotiling' toggle on my corrupt/autumn bushes in the Aphros prop section has stopped working? (The shown bushes were pre-placed before the reboot did something to break it.)

How to reproduce: Place the mentioned prop in the custom, Aphros section and see they do not auto tile. The possible cause, I think, is both the Autumn and the Corrupt bushes had the autotile toggle activated after I had already uploaded them. I forgot to do it initially, so maybe this is the game breaking? Toggling autotiling since they broke does nothing to solve the problem.

[Image: IWHN59t.png]
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Issue: Wrong mana values for unarmed spells, it can be both wrong cost values (if the values in desc are correct ) or non accurate desc data.

*Flying kick: It says 5 mana, but is actually 10 cost
*Grapple: It says 10 mana, but does not have mana cost
*Weighted punch: it says 5 mana, but is actually 10 cost
*Axe kick: it says 5, but is actually 10 cost
[Image: image.png?ex=664680c0&is=66452f40&hm=1ae...25a215ed4&]

Fix Artificer / Alchemy >requirements< when using a replenishment potion.

Example:
- To put a glyph on an armor, you need 1000 energy, but it only consumes 500.
Topic Options