ChanceBug Reports
you get 10 agi but since it goes on ur stats as 5 u think u get only 5
Describe the issue: Mimicry still does not function. It's supposed to be a toggle-buff, but ever since it was changed, it has done literally nothing.

How to reproduce: Buy mimicry.

Press button.

You'll do an animation as if casting a spell, but nothing will happen. It won't be toggled on.
Cock your ears up, rabbits.
Windwalker stance does not give +20 agility and crit as it says it does in the tooltip
[Image: image0.png]
Describe the issue: The illusion spell "Spatial Misdirection". The damage and affliction of the AoE still says for a while even after the visual indicator of the attack is gone.

How to reproduce: Get spatial misdirection, go into an rpb with both combatants ready.
Use spatial misdirection while missing the opponent, wait until the visual indicator of the attack ends and have the opponent walk towards where the AoE was to see they still get hit and get confused.
Describe: Brown Eggs have no icon.

How to reproduce: Obtain brown egg. [Image: 8344916415e3d215b2481e0df32e66d7.png]
It is possible to abuse Oath.

Describe: If you press Oath, a prompt will open for you to edit the item used on it. You can, during that time, spam the Oath command ant it will reproduce the oathing effect and give the faith points going past the energy cost being charged. As in, I can press Oath 50 times and just spend 1000 Energy, getting 50 Faith.

How to reproduce: Do as described above.
Describe the issue:
-pressing no on the mana rebirth consumption menu still consumes the potion

-alchemy eyes removed (unsure if intentional because flight was left untouched)

-inaccurate refund, 170 spell points when it should've been 190

How to reproduce:

purchase respective spells from following bio branches then drink a rebirth

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
[Image: rebirthbug.jpg]
_____
[Image: corpoggo.png]
(09-05-2022, 02:43 PM)Folian Wrote: ...

What house did you try to build specifically?
Describe the issue:

Tilling issues galore! I was trying to set up fences around my chicken coops so people would stop stealing my eggs but in the process, I discovered a million different till issues.

Where I can till on one side of the house I cannot till on the other side of the house.

I cannot till where it literally just had tilling for the previous coops.

I cannot till at a number of points on / off the property. 

Our current running theory is that this might have been caused because when we initially made the tilled plot our house was in a different spot. (It was in one position, then bugged to another position, then completely disappeared from the game, then returned in the bugged position.)

I don't know what the overall issue is, but I cannot till where I need to till to set up fences to prevent theft. (Or dear god, make chicken coops like houses and give them helper because I've lost so much at this rate I'm gonna lose my mind.)

How to reproduce:

I don't even know how to reproduce this. It's hard to reproduce a house bugging itself or whatever is going on. The best I can recommend is trying to till around your house and finding a million and one problems.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):

[Image: 9869f48be669ce1b5cb90aac82e18393.png]

I cannot till close to the house on the left side where I can on the right side.
The second column of tilling on the right side used to have tilling beneath and in front of the chicken coop but now isn't allowing me to till.
I cannot till behind the house despite being able to build behind the house.
Topic Options