ChanceBug Reports
Some of the Drakanite wings remain offset.

So far I've seen... Shadow and Wind. Not sure about all others, I can't test them without admin help.

Clarifying, the body parts of the wings remain offset, like the horns or in the claws in the Wind's case.
Describe the issue: Calcium Coil still cannot be cleansed, but can be warcried or blocked with CC immunity for some reason.

How to reproduce: Get calcium coiled, cleanse, watch your ankles still continue to shatter into a million pieces. Do the same thing except warcry/cleanse before getting hit by calcium coil, and your ankles are magically perfectly fine.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Describe the issue: Daily quests timer bugged.

How to reproduce: Play the game. Do the quest. Check the timer and nod '1 day till you can do it again'. Wait the next day, stare as it still says it'll reset in 1 day.

[Image: image.png] 
The same for the grod, chuggums, hog hunting.
[Image: unknown.png]
was able to use ctrl click to get more vit than my level as a very low level character
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
So uh... Several unarmed spells aren't actually LOCKED to unarmed. You can use the following spells while using a weapon, meaning they can be PAIRED with armed spells.

MURDEROUS SURGE, Spin Throw and Titan's Fist are all free to the public with a weapon... Should uh... You know, probably do something about that? Please don't make me fight Spin Throw+Fatal
(08-25-2023, 11:40 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: So uh... Several unarmed spells aren't actually LOCKED to unarmed. You can use the following spells while using a weapon, meaning they can be PAIRED with armed spells.

MURDEROUS SURGE, Spin Throw and Titan's Fist are all free to the public with a weapon... Should uh... You know, probably do something about that? Please don't make me fight Spin Throw+Fatal

Demon step too
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: image.png]
Oh boy, oh boy! Here we go again with the funny missing inventory spaces.
You might be wondering. How did this even happen?! I don't know, I bought a potion and it turned into a blank spot in my inventory after a danger.
I didn't drink it or anything but now we just have that empty spot.
Describe the issue: Crystal blue buff removes the stun from the shimmering javelin without any trade off visibly.
Either a bug or a feature, but it feels very penalizing to lose a stun on what is your spell supposed to do.

How to reproduce:
1) Acquire a blue crystal buff.
2) Cast shimmering javelin.
3) Hit your target
4) Notice your target still moves perfectly fine.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

Normal Shimmering Javelin with its stun :

[Image: qX8VadW.gif]

Blue "buffed" Shimmering Javelin :

[Image: lvGdHEb.gif]
Drakanite racial Scales still gives 20% DR and not 30%.
Mist aura dash tiles occasionally deal non-mist damage. Black number, presumably shadow, not affected by waterpow.
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Topic Options