ChanceBug Reports
Windwalker isn't refundable via mana amnesia, send help.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Firestorm stops creating a trail at all if it hits crystal wall tiles. Even if it's no longer on crystal wall.
Current Drakanite wings that are still bugged icon wise:

wind
[Image: image.png]

ultra

metal (ay yo wtf)

red

shadow

FeathersDesert
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(08-09-2023, 08:20 PM)Galion Wrote: Describe the issue: Long-Distance Riftmancy deleting locations doesn't work.
Or, as the HUD says, 'Delte Location'

How to reproduce: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i beg

poking at this again

also, if you close out of the riftmancy prompt at the main menu where you select Teleport - Save Location - Delte Location

It will freeze you and force you to relog
Styx still confuses the caster.
(08-29-2023, 02:32 PM)Illfort Wrote: Styx still confuses the caster.

Preetty sure it is intended. Always been that way.
(08-29-2023, 02:40 PM)Chunus Wrote:
(08-29-2023, 02:32 PM)Illfort Wrote: Styx still confuses the caster.

Preetty sure it is intended. Always been that way.

Alright then, moving this to suggestion instead.
Describe the Issue: Starlit Halo is not benefitting from Limit Break, nor is it consuming the LB bar.

How to reproduce: Full charge invigorate, use Starlit Halo. Watch the spell fire as normal rather than consuming the LB bar and increasing the duration of the snare by 50% as advertised.
Describe the issue: Illusion and Ether are still the only trees that are not fully discounted, as in all 10 spells points for each

How to reproduce: Go and look at the illusion and Ether trees as a fairy

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): [Image: zsLeegt.png] [Image: mj505si.png]
                                                                                                           [Image: aNFnapi.jpg]                                                      
                                                                                       [Image: 4mm0hw4.png]  
Some drakanite wings remain offset after the update. One of them is Shadow, Wind however seems to be fine now. Can't test the others.
Topic Options