Spell Balance Suggestions
hey, is this thread still a thing? i don't want to make a whole thread in wizard wars for this

pandemonium drive is kind of mid. like really mid. like 'this might actually be a detriment to me' mid.

right now, as far as i can tell, it gives 10 ap and -5 dr. that's negative five dr. no speed boost like it used to have, no secondary effect, just a toggle.

on top of those, it changes ygg (~600 damage and 700 heal ticks every 2 seconds in a short range) and ingrain (one big burst, 3.7k heal and 2.5k damage, not sure on the range), tested at 400 pow

the problem is that those changes are actually kind of mediocre on their own (depending on the ingrain range it could be ok...), but also, 

i am not nature and it is not a nature hidden. 

it's listed as a mythic but if you compare it to something like spectral sight (which used to be a signature and is now a MASTER... and a bad one at that..) you're effectively breaking even with it. and then you compare it to something like dragon wings and it's just.. this thing is kind of mediocre. for how strong it used to be and how abuseable it was i dont mind the changes but i think it needs adjusted to maintain it anywhere near 'mythic' status. this thing isn't even 'signature' tier right now imo. it's just kind of sad.

yes this is a buff me/nerf my opps post, please make this cool ass toggle badass again
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
Topic Options