Suggestions
nonconsensual grabs are a required mechanic to fix the 20 people standing in every rpb box
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
(04-02-2024, 02:04 AM)Astronomical Wrote: Add a feature to the options menu for players to toggle "NO GRAB". As in, a feature enabled for your character to be grabbed (unchecked), or not to be grabbed (checked). Disable this option automatically for when a character is captured in an RPB.

PLEASE...

Already existing solutions to this:

A: Log off
B: Move to a house/apartment/locked location to go AFK

The only real 'good' reason to be AFK is to sit in a bed for higher energy recharge and you can already do that in a locked location without any issue.

Otherwise just press X and close the game. Voila. No one can grab you anymore.

Maybe I'm missing something but... opening the game takes less than 10 seconds and its immediate to log off by pressing X. What forces you to be AFK in town squares so often?

Edit: Another reason to stay online I could think of is because offline mail fucks up sometimes. But that's also not a problem, see solution B.
suggestion:
put gems on 'R' or something

give gems a separate keybind, i beg you

auras and weapon gems sharing a keyslot is abhorrent, i weep and am filled with sorrow over this
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Muscle armor Cd indicator on right-down corner.
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

when you get slayed instead of being in the death box utterly naked, perhaps have the game respawn in newbie clothes so you dont catch a cold as a spirit
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Visual effect for dancer to know when is active.

got this ideia seeing the drakanites aura.
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

Topic Options