Spell: Mighty Blow

[Image: image.png?ex=657e8131&is=656c0c31&hm=1d7...8438c651&=]

Make the range better.
Please.

Cinderflare's range is at 10.
Heart 
Spell(Crystal): Crystal Cocoon [Intermediate]
Cooldown: 40 Seconds
-The brutal truth is that, for an intermediate especially, this is non-viable. In utility of any kind it's not worth a slot. High CD. Roots you in place for two seconds without deterrent towards an opponent's approach, absorbing only three ticks of damage and spawning only one node.

Suggestion: Remove that 3 tick limiter. Small CD reduction. Offer some form of punishment/deterrent towards the enemy much like how Barrier of Sand, a basic, offers. Perhaps an AoE on trigger, or a shrapnel explosion after the duration finishes (which could hypothetically even make the 3-ticks of damage be mechanically beneficial/deliberate than bad). This makes the root feel worth the risk in remaining stationary. Have it spawn 2-3 nodes.

Spell(Armed): Quickdraw [Intermediate]
-As it is now, it typically just serves to make you a sitting duck teleporting you towards your enemy after dealing minor damage in retaliation. It has some niche uses- SUPER effective against fellow melee or one-hit spells, but usually is not worth barring. EXTREMELY susceptible to ANY move or maneuver with a follow-up. This includes multi-tick spells, of which there are many.

Suggestion: After triggering, apply a tiny invuln window. Perhaps akin to 'successive damage taken X period after triggering is nullified'. Alternatively, there is the idea of 'after triggering, armed moves off cooldown become immediately useable' to allow for a follow up. The key feels to be proper mechanical use for the teleport and better reward for proper timing.

Spell(Armed): Sweeping Cleave
-The hitbox of this feels really... Weird? When explaining this to people there seems to be a general consensus but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. The spell doesn't even have a Range listed...

Suggestion: Make it... Consistent? For some reason in battle it just is not reliable enough. Times when it looks like it should land a clean hit it just... Doesn't.

Spell(Armed): Galeforce
-REALLY pinpoint accurate kind of deal. Works decent with a whip to set it up, but even then it's prone to suffer quite a bit. While in theory it serves as a rapid-tick repellant, in execution it's just not worth the bar.

Suggestion: Instant 'beam' perhaps?

Spell(Metal): Binding Chains
-There's a very annoying delay making it perhaps the most unreliable '''''Beam''''' in the game. I've watched people dash clean out of it AFTER firing at POINT BLANK.

Suggestion: Get rid of that small delay, making it reliable on contact. Perhaps in exchange a small tone down in damage?

Just some thoughts. ♥
Twenty-two sectors tested.
Fragments in one direction.
Celestial noise detected.
Delirium unsuspected.
Static tuned into reason.
Time in the aether deepens.
Transmissions blink uncompleted.
72323... <send>
Spell: Precision Slash

Make the initial activation adjust your direction to face your opponent, similar to how most spells work with step-cast.

How regular spells work:
https://gyazo.com/8bc940963d2daad7f47c9a329b2f114d

How precision slash works:
https://gyazo.com/555fc8a2f93673dadb2704abbfaf543c

Too many times I've missed this spell because I've stood still, and my direction didn't update to my opponents after they used some sort of teleport, or simply just moved away from me. A very useful QoL change.
Spell: Golemcraft
Suggestion: Buff Tracking on the summons. Currently these summons are completely useless.
Revert the change to the healing power of Green Crystal.

When it was originally changed, it healed me for 1,118. It wasn't overly excessive (at least for me / to me, given how much I get my ass beat) - and felt good when a green crystal popped up. However with this new change, even with 307 power fully buffed, green crystals now heal me for 839. That's a difference of almost 300 HP.

The chances of a green crystal spawning is entirely random, so you can't really base a build around the MINOR sustain that crystal provides. I do believe this change should most likely be reverted.

Thank you.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
(01-09-2024, 06:13 AM)Milly Wrote: Revert the change to the healing power of Green Crystal.

When it was originally changed, it healed me for 1,118. It wasn't overly excessive (at least for me / to me, given how much I get my ass beat) - and felt good when a green crystal popped up. However with this new change, even with 307 power fully buffed, green crystals now heal me for 839. That's a difference of almost 300 HP.

The chances of a green crystal spawning is entirely random, so you can't really base a build around the MINOR sustain that crystal provides. I do believe this change should most likely be reverted.

Thank you.

I believe green crystal already op as it is. Because it gives cleanse and makes you immune for one entire second. Crystal tree having few bugs in general honestly and i don't know if green crystal's one second immunity is intented though.
The immunity was from blue crystals before. It was traded with the speed boost of green crystals. So the immunity is totally intended.

Also to comment further on the green crystal nerf : currently it heals 3SD, before it was 4 SD.
And before the power scaling, it healed 5*RPL. Someone RPL 200 could heal for 1'000.
With 3SD, at 300 power raw, this would heal for 900, less than the RPL scaling.

The nerf was also made with Crystal eminence nerfed to be 25% to respawn a crystal, so overral the healing feels less pressuring.

I don't mind if green crystals stay at 3 SD if we can have crystal eminence to be back at 50%.
Spell: Muscle Armor

Suggestion: Add a cooldown indicator to the right side of the screen, ala most auras, stances and spellgems.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Spell: Lightspeed

Suggestion: Let it do the 6SD of damage that’s in its tooltip.

It’s just a worse space TP that takes up bar space currently, where the next tree over you could get a master aura that does it too (either Chronos or Assassin’s Shroud fit this bill), on a far lesser cooldown.

Either that or the suggestion Rob made of making it a toggle buff that gives a tp on active would be cool, but I don’t think that’s The Vision, y’know?
Spell: Sparkbomb

Suggestion: Increase damage, or make it a toggle buff

It's damage is terrible, i'm 204 and it's doing like 80 a tick. Coolest looking plasma spell but its dogwater! Plz change!
Topic Options