Rob
Character: Ahriman

Which Event: https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...13005.html

Responsiveness: Instant. No down time at all, and adjusted to our actions when needed!

Balance: Rough sometimes truthfully! The massive aoe spam made it rather impossible to actually survive, but when that wasn't happening the fights were completely fine. It felt like we swapped between impossible to possible.... I hate time aoe, I hate trees grr.

Storytelling: Amazing. Your narrations were very engaging and enjoyable to read. The transitions between locations went smoothly. Extremely descriptive with what we were dealing with.

Fairness: Other than the on and off change of possible to impossible in battles, everything was fair. Our actions led to different outcomes. The rewards handed out I personally really liked and could see the effort you put into them.

Overall: I really enjoyed the event. The battles could definitely be improved (please no more aoe spam with acceleration), but they weren't the worst. The story-telling was exceptional and made the event extremely fun. I do apologize for not responding to a lot of the things you wrote, I was very tired ; (
Character: Passion
Which Event: Nox Progenitrix [Coven Expedition]

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Rob was extremely responsive. No delays in narrations, every action taken by the attendees was considered and reacted to. It wasn't perfect in terms of character action and reaction, but it was a large event, so that is entirely forgiven and understandable. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Unfortunately, I have to take some points away here. The ECs were very unforgiving, and difficult. Not in the good way. I am happy to talk to you (Rob) about this and detail what exactly I mean here. 4/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Rob's ability to write a story is at the very top. I always enjoy the level of detail he provides in every narration. This is by far the highlight of Rob's ability as a DM. 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The rewards provided were all quite lore intensive, and I enjoyed reading their descriptions as much as I enjoyed interacting with them. 8/10

Overall: 8 / 10
Topic Options