Suggestions
Make Fantasia increase /pursue rolls and disable /flee rolls.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.wikia.nocookie.n...ipo=images]
npc retainers in desperate need of drip fixes

you can't set their hair color or style, you can't use custom sprited items with them (they reset to their original sprite), you can't remove items from them, hair doesn't go away if you equip a hood that ordinarily does so (thus making their awful brightly colored hair stick out the sides of the hood), etc., which generally leaves them looking pretty hideous.

please let me play dress up with them : )
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
make privatebattle spectators teleport to the side of the battle instead of inside the box
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Tending to animals, be it feeding, petting if it improves the mood, milking, collecting eggs, could provide perhaps a bit of farming experience.
I would love if Crimson Reed compatible with Seed Harvester, as Soothing Reed is compatible with.

And perhaps new plants too, perhaps depending on the season, we can grow the seasonal flowers.
add cow tipping
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
"show decoration range" option on building doors for owner
like settlement range but for buildings
being slayed should give you +10 levels so you get access to rebirths better than farming someone up to afk rb
/activity should display how much money spent on slot machines, and how much earned.

So we can guilt and shame those gamblers. B)
Add a feature to the options menu for players to toggle "NO GRAB". As in, a feature enabled for your character to be grabbed (unchecked), or not to be grabbed (checked). Disable this option automatically for when a character is captured in an RPB.

PLEASE...

I do not like reporting people over trivial shit like this and potentially breaking off friendships (if they get upset for grabbing me and being reported as a result, since this is a policy) because others can't stop randomly non-consent grabbing me on a whim, especially while I'm AFK/busy and tabbed out or cannot immediately respond. This applies to other people in the community, too, so I'm sure they can also sympathize with the following that might have, as well, happened to them in the past or even recently:

• I've had a time where someone, in my early days on Hina, grabbed me and set me down somewhere in the wilderness. I was AFK, with a clearly AFK tag above my character's head. A demon tried to engage me in RP. I had to tell them that I was AFK'd in Aphros and that someone grabbed me and took me out there without consent. I was allowed to leave to go back. This was before I knew you could report people grabbing you without consent.
  • I've had other characters grab me while they were slow or speed bugged, causing me to also become bugged and having to relog. Very annoying. This has happened on more than 4 occasions while I have been obviously AFK, with an AFK sign.
  • You only get approximately 1-3 seconds to respond to someone grabbing you and running off immediately without RP of them doing so. If you're AFK? Then you have no chance whatsoever because you're tabbed out or just not at your PC to respond to it appropriately, IC.
  • I do not wish to post in my mini-description for people not to grab me. I generally don't like posting OOC content on my descriptions other than the IC description of my character, and I shouldn't feel obligated to add, "DO NOT GRAB ME," because many people see Hina Lam, get happy, and grab the character.
  • No one pings me to grab me. No one makes a post to grab me.
I will admit, I'm partially guilty of this - I usually ping the person beforehand, however, esp because 95% of the time I'm doing it, it is because I would like to engage in RP with the character and greet them. Lesser times have been while the other player was active to engage on it, and like 1% was for a shitpost screenshot of me goofing around with a friend.

Still, this doesn't put off the fact of the above bullet points that grabbing is a feature that could have toggles to avoid being grabbed by other characters at any moment, whether you're active or not because again.... I don't like reporting someone over something so trivial when it's a repeated 'offense' of happening on constant basis, but it definitely gets pretty old, esp with the slow or speed bugging grab ones.
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
Topic Options