Suggestions
A 'Field Bar' for when not engaged in battles.

Good for setting up traveling moves and field spells without needing to constantly cycle.

Just tab the bar over!
Twenty-two sectors tested.
Fragments in one direction.
Celestial noise detected.
Delirium unsuspected.
Static tuned into reason.
Time in the aether deepens.
Transmissions blink uncompleted.
72323... <send>
Lord, please lower the amount of fairy powder needed on Rebirth Potions on something less mind-numbing.

Amen.
Please make it so admins can potentially rename guilds. Specially now that they are pretty significant and important... and remaking would make people lose all their faction influence
I am not sure if this is a bug or something intended, so I'm posting it here as a suggestion!

PLEASE make letters log when you send them rather than when players receive them after the five minute OOC timer.

If a player you send the letter to is offline, the letter will never log because it wasn't received. Even when that character logs in, uses /checkmail, and receives it, the letter still does not show up in logs.

I'm sure this could apply to a lot of the playerbase, but when I send letters and the player isn't offline (not allowing them to log)... sometimes I forget all or most of the context of my letter. Lmao. I don't want to rely on having to screenshot every single letter I send or receive either just to recall its contents.

So, please.. let letters log in /logs as soon as they are sent rather than logged when received.
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
/medic exp so that we know how much we have please and thank you :)
/medicexp is already present
The ability to rest beside a bonf- Campfire!

No, not just warm your hands for a bit. Properly 'sleep' to regain energy faster.

Or perhaps just let campfires passively regen Energy faster by being directly next to them... Unless they already do that?

Food for thought.
Twenty-two sectors tested.
Fragments in one direction.
Celestial noise detected.
Delirium unsuspected.
Static tuned into reason.
Time in the aether deepens.
Transmissions blink uncompleted.
72323... <send>
Heya ! Quick suggestion on the forum to have perhaps more visiblity !

Simply : the ability to drop multiple stacks of objects into compost bins, rather by 1 by 1, please!

My wrists are not happy with that :<
YES pleaseeee do it i mentioned it earlyer way way earlyer when i did my bug report on my buged one
For property helpers to be notified when rent is running out on property
[Image: 1a034d20f7bf77dc3ed5e7e4c04dd17e.png]
Topic Options