Suggestions
Half the things you get from the mystery box aren't worth 3k, the point isn't that you make guaranteed money every time. You might get an attack gem or potion worth 10k+, you might get three perms. That's the point.
Dire Wolves can drop leather
Founder and only member of the epic hat club
Remember, if the plan makes you lose your hat, then it is a bad plan.
please stop making the map a place where it's impossible to fight. half of the west side of the map has cliffs and walls and it makes it so that we have to spend a good 5 minutes running to a spot to fight
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
QoL suggestion: make admin PMs ping the person like an emote does
QoL suggestions:

- Make messages ping you when received.
- Make guild announces that were missed appear on login. This would avoid the occasional "I thought we were allied with X!" which makes no sense if you're an active member of the military just because you've missed the announce while sleeping or took 1 day off.
As an addendum, you could also add in the ability to see the last post guild announces, that way even AFK people could see it again if they might've missed it.
nobody uses the guild Info button anymore, far as i've seen.

imo: replace it with a button that just gives you a log of all the announcements to that guild. that way, even if you saw it the first time, you can check it again to make sure of something important.

send the ones you missed on login too, of course. just further insurance.
i miss mouse so much
[Image: unknown.png]
To add to that, include the IC year it was posted, too. It would make organizing SoE's easier and just give things that flow of time since many important things are announced at different times.
[Image: a1f3cc2bfee77a18eded58b35396ef26.png][Image: 8a316927437131f82cd35855d4893473.png]
add another crystal type. for the singular purpose of me not having to stare at;

[Image: 906bcde853d68e39310a3ceb703cc1f9.png]

that last slot looks so empty and sad.. 5 instead of 6..
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
very well
Topic Options