Suggestions
I'm irrationally bothered whenever potions share the exact same icon without so much as a palette swap

so I decided to be the change I want to see in the world and made a couple palette swaps in 20 seconds

[Image: unknown.png]

True Flight

Carnal Aspect

Mana Amnesia? I guess? i think there's like three things that use this icon

i can keep going/provide transparents for these later but i just wanted to bitch

edit: i remembered that Blackouts are the same as Glamor potions for some reason. here, have one of those

i miss mouse so much
For reference: Potions do this because when I code them I just pick a random potion icon from the file and use it, otherwise they're impossible to test properly. 100% happy putting new icons in place for them if Chance asks.
i really like the long range messages

but i really wish you could use <br> or the like to give them line breaks because i feel like a monster whenever i send someone a wall of text with no paragraph breaks whatsoever
i miss mouse so much
(08-19-2020, 01:50 AM)Nadrew Wrote: For reference: Potions do this because when I code them I just pick a random potion icon from the file and use it, otherwise they're impossible to test properly. 100% happy putting new icons in place for them if Chance asks.

Surprised you didn't overwrite Lust or Gender swaps since those have no meaning other to shitpost/meme.
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
please tone down the Giant Hog's overwhelming bloodlust and/or steadfast determination.

i just want to grab crimson reed without six hundred pounds of pure adrenaline and hatred locking its fucking soul on me from another plane of existence
i miss mouse so much
If you were a boar that ate nothing but magi and crimson reed, you'd be pretty god damned transdimensional too.
tents you can move around and put in your inventory, and campfires that you can do the same with too. i want to go camping!
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(08-28-2020, 02:13 AM)SilkiyTea Wrote: tents you can move around and put in your inventory, and campfires that you can do the same with too. i want to go camping!

i have some good news for you and some bad news for you...
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Would be nice for log purposes especially and some scene clarity to maybe have the actual chant for hex show up in logs instead of "Yeah you used hex."
[Image: cb9dd72403b90bae3d8fc519b5bd7c95.png]
[Image: 2a613f6925e1a1726392106733a2ab7e.png]
Make the 'Hair' sprite in the sub store on the 'Hair' slot maybe...? You can't wear hats.
[Image: cb9dd72403b90bae3d8fc519b5bd7c95.png]
Topic Options