ChanceBug Reports
The fish are responsible for Gremlins. I fuckin knew it.
Bug: Just took an amnesia and Flux did not remove itself from my spell list. got it fixed via a ticket, but wanted to let you all know!
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
Issue : Buying Time Jammer causes Chrono Stasis to be unbuyable, unless refunded via mana amnesia or etc.

How to Reproduce : Buy/preview Time Jammer and Chrono Stasis will be unbuyable.
(03-16-2024, 06:49 AM)Chance Wrote:
(03-16-2024, 06:40 AM)NeatherRealmer Wrote: Bug: Chronos DoT is now doing more damage than intended after the last reboot, I was testing against Fatal with a mage. On the low end it can double the total damage of an ability or when you start messing around in the higher numbers the DoT seems to be still amplifying the total damage received to a slightly lesser extent. 

An ability which did 4k damage pre-chronos proceeded to do 8k after activating Chronos. Then when testing an 11k average ability it was getting around a 28% damage increase compared to normal. 

Relevant Media: Here is a 128 bit Gif of the strange double tick rate. https://gyazo.com/e87cd6f7c2051d6994ec003fd5ff45c5

Another fix will be live in 3-4 hours (when we reboot)
After looking into it following the most recent reboot, I found two things that I think should be addressed with Chronos. One that I'm certain is unintentional, and another than I think is intentional but I'm going to include it for context, anyways (which is probably part of the reason Neather is taking more damage when using Chronos than not).

1) The ticks caused by the DoT can each individually crit, along with the initial hit being able to crit (I do not believe this is intentional)
2) The ticks caused by the DoT are affected by DR, meaning that if you have negative DR, the ticks will do more damage collectively than the original hit would have. If you have positive DR, the ticks will do less damage collectively than the original hit would have (but the effect is significantly less noticeable)

There might be something else going on with Neather's scenario because I can't recreate to the the same severity, but I'll test it when I can get more information about it. These two are just the two things I can consistently reproduce.

Additionally, for note for any future bug reports, the 0 that hits first is intended. That's the original damage being turned to zero, and the following DoT = the original damage.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
(03-17-2024, 03:05 AM)ACuriousGrey Wrote:
(03-16-2024, 06:40 AM)NeatherRealmer Wrote: Bug: Chronos DoT is now doing more damage than intended after the last reboot, I was testing against Fatal with a mage. On the low end it can double the total damage of an ability or when you start messing around in the higher numbers the DoT seems to be still amplifying the total damage received to a slightly lesser extent. 

An ability which did 4k damage pre-chronos proceeded to do 8k after activating Chronos. Then when testing an 11k average ability it was getting around a 28% damage increase compared to normal. 

Relevant Media: Here is a 128 bit Gif of the strange double tick rate. https://gyazo.com/e87cd6f7c2051d6994ec003fd5ff45c5

After looking into it following the most recent reboot, I found two things that I think should be addressed with Chronos. One that I'm certain is unintentional, and another than I think is intentional but I'm going to include it for context, anyways (which is probably part of the reason Neather is taking more damage when using Chronos than not).

1) The ticks caused by the DoT can each individually crit, along with the initial hit being able to crit (I do not believe this is intentional)
2) The ticks caused by the DoT are affected by DR, meaning that if you have negative DR, the ticks will do more damage collectively than the original hit would have. If you have positive DR, the ticks will do less damage collectively than the original hit would have (but the effect is significantly less noticeable)

There might be something else going on with Neather's scenario because I can't recreate to the the same severity, but I'll test it when I can get more information about it. These two are just the two things I can consistently reproduce.

Additionally, for note for any future bug reports, the 0 that hits first is intended. That's the original damage being turned to zero, and the following DoT = the original damage.

I don't think the fix went live last reboot, will in the morning
Bug: When you've used Give Self to Worship via the Book of Shadows, any use of proselytize will instead give you a prompt to do a sabbath.

How to reproduce: Use Given self to worship from a book of shadows, use proselytize on someone.
[Image: image0.png]
If you don't have a sub, but have a sub on another account, you can equip sub only items. I believe this is intended behaviour.

After a receive update, however, the issue is that when you log in on your un-subbed account, every sub-only item you have equipped now always drops, leaving your character naked.

Any update this? (Since the fix went live this morning)
(03-17-2024, 04:11 AM)Danteric Wrote: Bug: When you've used Give Self to Worship via the Book of Shadows, any use of proselytize will instead give you a prompt to do a sabbath.

How to reproduce: Use Given self to worship from a book of shadows, use proselytize on someone.

That's not a Sabbath, just references the term
(03-17-2024, 08:05 PM)Chance Wrote:

Any update this? (Since the fix went live this morning)

I did some quick testing, and I can say that it is working as intended, but there's still a bug with some moves multi hitting it due to the inital 0 damage tick.

Neather should know more about those then me though
Topic Options