ChanceBug Reports
(03-07-2024, 09:00 AM)Eulogy Wrote: when strafing, primordial flame's trail turns into one single fire tile instead of the three

literally unplayable please fix this NOW
this is because it produces the line perpendicular to your facing direction, but considering a lot of rpbs are strafing it makes it unnecessarily worse
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the issue:
On every reboot, it seems that auto tiles custom props destroy whatever custom prop is on top.

How to reproduce:
Have an autotile set.
Place a custom prop on it.
Wait for reboot.
The auto tile remains but the prop on it disappears.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

This is how it should be : 

[Image: xnhZzcJ.png]

This is how it looked like with today's reboot :

[Image: 8sIK61U.png]

The top border of the walls got eaten by the sandstone tile and the prairie grass, both being custom props with an autotile feature.
The base of the walls also got eaten away by the prairie grass that was placed under them.

Notice altough, that the default public props like the tree, flowers, pebbles, are still on top of the sandstone and the prairie grass as they do not disappear from the reboot.

I have tried to change layers but no luck. The path should be layer 2, while the walls are layer 3.

I would love to know if there is an alternative fix so I don't have to repair every reboot the Frontier.
Describe the issue:
Losing the Ability to Leave a Rowboat until Relog.  I'm assuming this happens with Sailboats too, but I'm too poor to test.

How to reproduce:
1. Equip a Fishing Rod
2. Turn on a Stance that prevents Weapon Swapping, such as the Armed Stances
3. Get inside a Rowboat
4. Become unable to leave boat with X, as pressing X while inside a boat with a Fishing Rod equipped makes an attempt to Fish
5. Attempt to unequip Fishing Rod, but are unable to due to the Armed Stance
6. Attempt to turn off your Armed Stance, but find out that you are unable to, as you cannot cast any spell while in a boat.
7. Make a bug report
8. Relog to escape

[Image: SJ10qI1.png]

Describe the issue:
Leaving the game while inside a Rowboat can cause the Rowboat to lose its ability to move as well as its ability to be collected.  Works after performing the "Losing the Ability to Leave a Rowboat until Relog" bug.  Unsure if it works if you aren't softlocked.

How to reproduce:
1. Lose the ability to leave a Rowboat until relog, by having a Fishing Rod equipped, an Armed Stance active, and being inside a Rowboat
2. Leave the game
3. Relog
4. Get teleported back to your spawnpoint, as a Rowboat is not a "safe" place to log out
5. Find your old Rowboat
6. Attempt to collect your Rowboat with Left Click, only to be met with the message "There is somebody inside the boat!", as if a ghost of yourself is still inside
7. Climb inside your Rowboat with X
8. Attempt to move your Rowboat and finding yourself unable to move
9. Climb outside your Rowboat
10. Attempt to collect your Rowboat with Left Click again, finding that nothing changed
11. Cry that you lost a Rowboat and realize that you littered the map with a Rowboat (until a server restart, probably.  I'm unsure if Rowboats get deleted on Restart)
12. Realize that it may be possible to litter the map with Sailboats that don't get deleted on Restart, but won't attempt the bug with them as you don't have the resources to make a Sailboat

[Image: TmBuOYW.png]
(03-06-2024, 07:38 PM)GravityChill Wrote: Describe the issue: Cleansing Calcium Coil causes you to gain more speed than what was lost, speed bugging you.

How to replicate:
1. Get Calcium Coil'd
2. Use any move that would Cleanse the Calcium Coil.
3.Relish in the boost of speed as you go mach nine.

This is still broken, I have no idea if we've rebooted to change that
[Image: unknown.png?ex=65f5b15d&is=65e33c5d&hm=2...87400197c&]
Describe the issue:
Fortune Potions do not seem to be working after fighting 150 Lupin with the potion and 150 Lupin without the potion.  While I don't think the Adventurer occupation influences drop rates, I added two things that might mess with the comparison.

How to reproduce:
- Drink Fortune Potion
- Fight 150 Lupin
- Collect 26 Air Crystals and 21 Rabbit Feet
- Wait for Fortune Potion to run out

- Fight 150 Lupin without being under the effects of a Fortune Potion
- Collect 28 Air Crystals and 29 Rabbit Feet
- Compare the drops
- Wonder why it was better without a Fortune Potion

Possible Factors that ruined the Comparison
- Miner occupation was used with the Fortune Potion, while Adventurer was used without the Fortune Potion
- Lupins next to Gloomlight were fought with the Fortune Potion, Lupins next to Dal'thala were fought without a Fortune Potion

(03-06-2024, 07:38 PM)GravityChill Wrote: Describe the issue: Cleansing Calcium Coil causes you to gain more speed than what was lost, speed bugging you.

How to replicate:
1. Get Calcium Coil'd

This is STILL broken, by the way.
Brick 
Describe the issue:
This encampment doesn't seem to have an inside.

How to reproduce:
-Create a encampment, any will do.
-Place the encampment
-try to enter it

Possibility:
-Game runned out of interior spaces

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...y=lossless
(02-28-2024, 10:05 AM)DreamsOfBlue Wrote: Bug description:  Disguise "Profile" tab not saving

How to reproduce: Every single time I log back online, only my "Description" tab of my disguise saves. The "Profile" tab is empty again, and I need to manually put it back on at every log in.
This is still an issue, so I'm going to add images from my testing to show the reproduction of the described bug:

In the options menu, on the Character Description tab, you now have Disguise Options. Unfortunately, these profiles and descriptions do not save on relog, whether you have your disguise equipped or not. The set quote color, the mini icon, and the actual profile description itself does not save. The only thing that does save is the mini description text.

This is how it should look when I have the disguise completely set up (example):
[Image: Disguise_Report_1_vn7qyo.png] [Image: Disguise_Report_7_nwzyew.png]
This is what you should see what right clicking the character and then checking out my disguise profile.
Everything is set up - see below.
[Image: Disguise_Report_3_llao35.png]
As you can see, this is how it looks on my Disguise Options menu under "Description".
Quote color set, image is set, mini description is set, etc.
[Image: Disguise_Report_2_bethww.png]
This is how my "Profile" in the Disguise options looks and what I have currently set.
However, when you relog, all of that poofs, except for the mini description text.
[Image: Disguise_Report_4_o6r3om.png][Image: Disguise_Report_8_fyaevd.png]
This is what it looks like once I relog and right click myself, or open the description. Nothing is there. It is all gone.
[Image: Disguise_Report_5_zirrux.png]
[Image: Disguise_Report_6_rxe7qm.png]
After checking the Character Description option under Disguise Options, everything is gone that I set, except for the mini desc text.
The quote set is gone, the icon set is gone, and the profile information itself is completely gone.
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
Issue : Disconnecting or crashing inside a rush dungeon causes it to have the "There is still someone using this dungeon" problem, making others not being able to use it.

How to replicate : Entered a rush dungeon solo then crashed inside.

How to replicate:
1. Get Calcium Coil'd

This is still an issue, please help! I just saw an undead go 120 miles an hour in an rpb!
Topic Options