ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Flash - WallTop (DM spell) flashes the entire screen in red instead of only the affected area.

How to reproduce: use flash wall top

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):  none sadly, my apologies, but it's easy to reproduce i'd imagine!

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Describe the issue: Get a private message from someone using the /PM command

How to reproduce: If they put on a disguise and you click the 'Reply' button, the text window that opens will display their disguise name.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):  bad idea for this one, chief
the beastkin claw spell doesn't even do anything point blank
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the issue: Inferno is not inferno-ing...It does 0 damage.

How to reproduce: Use inferno during a restrained fight. Does absolutely nothing.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
(01-04-2024, 03:56 AM)erside Wrote: Describe the issue: Explosion's Inferno does not confuse as advertised

How to reproduce: Use Inferno and cry as it doesn't apply confused.

https://gyazo.com/bbd6eb10a8606c7edcaa098c31a1c286 gyazo kinda sucks balls but thats all ive got
[Image: 7ffeac806128df00354e213b070a055d.png?ex=...0cbc6f758&]

(02-04-2024, 11:10 PM)~Aoria-sama~ Wrote: Describe the issue: Inferno is not inferno-ing...It does 0 damage.

How to reproduce: Use inferno during a restrained fight. Does absolutely nothing.

this is a bug ive been complaining about, but to actually explain what's happening here is the following
for some reason, inferno has 4 phantasmal tiles all around it that give it a fake range that's not very real.
also it doesnt apply confusion for 2 seconds, which is meant to do.
(02-04-2024, 11:16 PM)erside Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 03:56 AM)erside Wrote: Describe the issue: Explosion's Inferno does not confuse as advertised

How to reproduce: Use Inferno and cry as it doesn't apply confused.

https://gyazo.com/bbd6eb10a8606c7edcaa098c31a1c286 gyazo kinda sucks balls but thats all ive got
[Image: 7ffeac806128df00354e213b070a055d.png?ex=...0cbc6f758&]

(02-04-2024, 11:10 PM)~Aoria-sama~ Wrote: Describe the issue: Inferno is not inferno-ing...It does 0 damage.

this is a bug ive been complaining about, but to actually explain what's happening here is the following
for some reason, inferno has 4 phantasmal tiles all around it that give it a fake range that's not very real.
also it doesnt apply confusion for 2 seconds, which is meant to do.

Oh, wow, yeah I didn't realize all that. All I noticed was it was doing absolutely nothing LOL
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
Describe the issue: Crown of Aetius, the Descendants Aether Defense Racial, yea it’s not working. Yet it seems to be a well known bug but has not been fixed.

How to reproduce: Get hit with Flash Cannon…big DMG. Put crown on and get hit, the DMG is identical aside for RNG aspects.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): None sadly I’m doing this from at work while in the bathroom.
Describe the issue: If you mash E when you have Spring's Bloom aura and Warcry spellgem, it is possible to cast multiple times the aura's active. This works even better when the server is lagging.

How to reproduce:
1) Activate Spring's Bloom aura
2) Have a weapon equiped with Warcry spellgem
3) Mash the E key super fast.
4) Watch as you summon more than 5 blooms depending on how fast/laggy the server was.

Something in the warcry spellgem is delaying the cast of the Spring's Bloom and it seems like it's queuing the multiple attempts? Without the Warcry, the cast is instant, and no matter how hard I mash E, I can only get 5 blooms.

I tried with other effects that trigger on E with warcry, but so far I only managed to multicast Spring's Bloom.

https://imgur.com/32YPNOY

Example of case where I summon 10 blooms.

[Image: image.png?ex=65d2520f&is=65bfdd0f&hm=99e...6ec6f4cbf&]

Or that, after a lag spike.
private battles do not return props/trees to the overworld when private battles end

stop deforestation now
[Image: i3dgSkN.png]
stall names will often just layer on top of each other when you attempt to change them
Topic Options