ChanceBug Reports
Should I make a new ticket about this too to have my age dr removed as well? When I last ticketed, I was asked to make a bug report.
Hence the... Report  Blush
(10-01-2023, 08:29 PM)Detective100 Wrote: Should I make a new ticket about this too to have my age dr removed as well? When I last ticketed, I was asked to make a bug report.
Hence the... Report  Blush

Current mechanics are 25 years, is what I was told- no exceptions on what's actually intended, until further notice.

I'm sorry, we're just gonna have to deal.
If you get age nerfs before 26 years then ticket. Otherwise no.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
Describe the issue: Static Charge (lightning aura) adds ~4-6 SD to strike
How to reproduce:
Equip lightning aura
Use strike on someone
Watch your strike pop up with 3-4 blue numbers immediately with some over time (365 damage per number at 358 pow)

Edit: Plasma aura does the exact same, except it's only .5 or .75 SD, can't tell which. (265 at 358 pow)
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Description: Blink does not cleanse Calcium coils damage nor its slow.

How to reproduce: Coil -> blink

Relevant: Link
@spiritofthesands: coil isn't a cleanseable spell, though it is affected by status immunity
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Speaking of Coil!

Coil is not cleansable, but the sprite is, tho you still take the damage.

How to reproduce: Use Garuda or similar right before coil, think you are safe, run, and proceed to suffer.

Relevant Media:

Gif
Fairy meta & ether attunement costs are still not fixed. :sob:
Describe the issue: Just got killed, keep appearing on Port Fortuna. And have no text box or any options really. That's pretty much all yeah.

How to reproduce: Suppose get killed, and see if it happens to you.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Got an image right here!

[Image: image.png?ex=6530665d&is=651df15d&hm=504...eeab3b6c4&]
While in boat if you tap y two times it makes you in daytime. All the shadow dissapears. 

How to produce: Wait the time of the day turns into night time. Bring your boat out. Hop on it. Sail the sea. Tap two times on y. And see the nighttime is daytime now.
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Topic Options