ChanceBug Reports
when people leave the party and you're the last one + party leader you get stuck with an unremovable (until relog) blue circle
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the issue: Rebirth Levels reset in reverse.
Steps done to encounter bug: Rebirthed a Fairy for 78 levels. Waited 6 hours (playing another game), spawn in as a faeborne. /think, then red text. Cry as your daily levels get reset by rebirth and your rebirth levels just cease existing.
Odds of reproduction: Next to zero? I don't even know how I managed to to find this.

There is a ticket already in for this, but figured id bug report it just the same.
Issue: Chickens are never old enough to butcher, despite them dying naturally.

I've only been able to butcher two chickens, and that was before the update that fixed their lifespan? Or whatever it was.

Cluckzan is not old enough to slaughter!

This has been happening to me with numerous chickens, that simply die of old age.

[Image: 5fr3FOw.png]

Milly!! — 09/15/2023 8:58 PM

Cluckero is not old enough to slaughter!

Please fix this so I can make fried chicken. ):
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: U94nm5.jpg]
This prop used as Aphros walking tiles can't be jumped onto.
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the issue: Calcium Coil Annihilates Player when walking into a "killed" skeleton summon.

How to reproduce: - Skeleton Uprising Necromancy Spell Used.
Have opponent kill a summon.

Have opponent use Calcium Coil on you.
Hold directional key toward the location of the downed summon roadblock.
Proceed to lose 100 vit or more depending on opponent power. 

It instantly does max ticks of the coil, higher movement speed does less damage ticks for whatever reason even when your basically standing still?

- Further Testing proved Yggdrasil also does the same thing. Solid objects blocking movement seems to be the key factor.
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

Literal Agony
Greater Halfshift Horns are still messed up

[Image: image.png?ex=6519ef41&is=65189dc1&hm=f75...97f7d80c1&]
so is cosmic greater halfshift just not existing still
orphee has to use a cosmetic item
[Image: Fky6ssr.png]
Describe the issue: Age nerfs start at 25 years after character creation instead of 30 years like the patch notes say. 
How to reproduce: make a character. wait 25-26 years, use /delements, watch in horror as you see you now have age nerfs.
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): For proof this is what the patch notes say, here is a link to the post: https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...l#pid86050, and a link to the image with the line: https://i.ibb.co/tPgrLRT/image.png
Describe the issue: Age Nerf 
How to reproduce: (see above)
Id just like to add that its not just 25ish years I have had my character for 18 years and am at 4%! 

30 IS NOT OLD PEOPLE! YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME A COMPLEX!! *cries at 30*

[Image: image.png?ex=651b1dcb&is=6519cc4b&hm=bf8...d8baef46&=]
(10-01-2023, 07:51 PM)LittleSunGirl Wrote: Describe the issue: Age Nerf 
How to reproduce: (see above)
Id just like to add that its not just 25ish years I have had my character for 18 years and am at 4%! 

30 IS NOT OLD PEOPLE! YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME A COMPLEX!! *cries at 30*

[Image: image.png?ex=651b1dcb&is=6519cc4b&hm=bf8...d8baef46&=]

Ticket to have that fixed. Right now the game thinks you created at younger than 11.
Topic Options