ChanceBug Reports
(09-11-2023, 04:03 PM)uncatastrophic Wrote: Rowboat users and large ship riders still have a stuck minimap.

also will be good tomorrow morning, a git revert ate part of the prior fix
(09-12-2023, 03:06 AM)Astronomical Wrote: If a character is in disguise, downs someone in a fight and steals from them, it shows their true character name.

[REDACTED CHARACTER NAME] stole your Saniskriti!
[DISGUISED NAME] has taken Saniskriti from [DOWNED CHARACTER].

fixed
Mail does no Show the Destroy button despite the popup saying it is an option

Related Media:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5.../image.png

[no I didnt summon code satan prior]

(it be nice to have that, so I don't have to go look for a merchant.)
Describe the issue: Harem pants don't have the right sprite when facing left.

How to reproduce:
1) Acquire Harem pants in luxury shop
2) Equip it.
3) Face west.
4) Enjoy what it feels to wake up late and prepare yourself in a rush before work.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
[Image: CrzVqU6.png]
once more pleading for {Sprint} and {Invisibility} to be fixed

they don't trigger dash CD and invis replaces dash altogether
and have annoying chat messages
[Image: image.png]
Bonelance doesnt stun after using scarlet and the many other spells. It only stun when you skillshot dry. Meaning that not give you opportunity to combo.

How to reproduce: Be bone magi use your lance after skill. See as your opponent moves still without getting stunned. (tried against mobs and various other characters has no warcry or cleanse)
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Bug: Watchtower can't be placed.

How to reproduce: Try. outside settlement, inside, place, replace, and suffer.

Really... Why. I know there were many buildings but these ones are impossible now.

(09-14-2023, 07:50 PM)Nephilim74 Wrote: Bonelance doesnt stun after using scarlet and the many other spells. It only stun when you skillshot dry. Meaning that not give you opportunity to combo.

How to reproduce: Be bone magi use your lance after skill. See as your opponent moves still without getting stunned. (tried against mobs and various other characters has no warcry or cleanse)

I think this one is a consequence of the stun immunity that you get after being stunned
Which isn't a bad thing it's just working ad intended if that's the case, it's more of a case of other skills being able to ignore it (looking at you, beams)
[Image: Fky6ssr.png]
My inventory is broken, and I am missing a single slot.

I don't know how to repeat this bug - It randomly happened one fateful evening while I was mining in a cave, was downed by the giga-suisarme, and it broke. My inventory was not full at the time that I can recall.

Regardless, the area of the missing slot hasn't fixed itself with reboots or relogs. It's been about a week now since it broke. The spot can't be filled with an item, and once the rest of my inventory is filled I'll get a prompt about it being at full capacity, so the spot can't be fixed when trying to place something there. Any items I drag and try to drop on it would just drop right out of my inventory, on the ground, as a result.

Pls fix my inventory :c
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
Describe the issue: Boomburst can effect your own Obelisks

How to reproduce:
1) Buy boomburst! 
2) Drop down your obelisk
3) Stand near your obelisk
4) Stare in confusion as your chunking your own obelisk.

Please god PLEASE

https://i.gyazo.com/c9a98e4af6b76af5cc04...ee4f12.mp4
Topic Options