ChanceBug Reports
disarm apparently doesn't have a cooldown
you can just

spam it
Delete Location doesn't do anything for Wayfinding.

Additionally, it's misspelled.

[Image: ycclBw.png]
Murderous Surge can be used with a non unarmed weapon equipped

Follow Up can be used with a non unarmed weapon equipped

Spin Throw can be used with a non unarmed weapon equipped

Demon Step can be used with a non unarmed weapon equipped

Titan Fist can be used with a non unarmed weapon equipped

Grapple can be used with a non unarmed weapon equipped
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
we kept grapple but not jab or either of the stances..? What is the world coming to
Don't post here with stupid comments, as I need to actually read this thread.
Age nerfs simply do not function right now. From testing they seem to kick in at 10 years after whatever your current age is.
[Image: gsQTh8U.png]
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Rolling vines was supposed to be buffed to 12.5 SD.
It's still 10 SD.
[Image: image.png]

Steam Burst was supposed to be buffed to 6SD.
It's still 5.5SD.
[Image: image.png]
Galeburst is not GCDE atm
-Disarm is not dropping the enemy weapon (at least on my test , maybe not working with staffs?)

-Murderous intent is acting more like a fatal, and sometimes ticks will only hit one or two times.

-Follow up:
        -You dont need do a chain if you up to 3 tiles closer enemy, and just use it normalt
        -Titan fist only works with follow up when the fist is released instead counting as soon the spell is charged (pressed) if this intented i swear i quit, all               work to train timing with titan went to garbage?)
        -Demon step cd is 25 instead 35

- Iron body, flying kick, lariat ,assault  titan, grapple still the same. there is no makeover like said , only cosmic gained, at max we got 3 spells and nerfs.        [Image: image.png?width=1440&height=130]
-Grapple still on the tree unchanged even being considered by most users feedback as a garbage spell, taking place of others that could take his place.
-Stances removed, no tactician or gentle, please no dark ages of need get 200 for a cleanse.
-Composter, all stuff you put in composter are counting the same value of composter {1}

*You take out fury fist, you put grapple for people play, take stances off if this not bugs? really? i wont fall for this, is ghost nerfs.
        -Stances removed, no tactician or gentle, please no dark ages of need get 200 for a cleanse.
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

metal opener is 10 and not 13 SD

nova ray doesn't have a bonus effects
Topic Options