ChanceBug Reports
Description: Water Dome can't be purchased?
Steps to reproduce: Well, I'm not 100% certain.. but I think as soon as you buy Water Attunement, you become unable to learn Water Dome. The buttons for Learn and Preview go away, but they exist on chars that do not have water attunement. The screenshot below is taken at RPL 180 so no master tokens obtained yet.

[Image: 4a2fe23eca16136195bdbb6802b33025.png]
*Demon step not reseting properly.
My guesses
-I think just a group of spells are being taken in count for the resert to work.
-I think have something related with the timing you get hit, the shortest the gap of time you manage to press right before take a damage and hit right, more often that bug occurs.
-I think multiple tiks of damage on the same momment are causing that.

I mean if the zero appears on my head mean i hit on timing right? sometimes the spell turn just all black like is on cd but without cd timer, sometimes the spell enters in cd without turning black and without cd timer.
[Image: image.png?ex=664680c0&is=66452f40&hm=1ae...25a215ed4&]

(04-28-2023, 08:30 PM)BrolyRules Wrote: Description: Water Dome can't be purchased?
Steps to reproduce: Well, I'm not 100% certain.. but I think as soon as you buy Water Attunement, you become unable to learn Water Dome. The buttons for Learn and Preview go away, but they exist on chars that do not have water attunement. The screenshot below is taken at RPL 180 so no master tokens obtained yet.

[Image: 4a2fe23eca16136195bdbb6802b33025.png]
Owning FLood will lock out of Dome sadly
Describe the issue: Scarlet circle hits multiple times when it shouldn't.

How to reproduce: Not really sure as to how to reproduce it, but I do have video evidence of it. The circles sometimes will just annihilate your health and hit you multiple times.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

Discord Clip

So after rewatching the clip of this fight, I just want to urge you to look at 1:06. Pay VERY close attention to Woe's health bar and the number of times the scarlet circle hits when observing them. Not sure if this was fixed yet, but this definitely doesn't seem intended.
(04-30-2023, 10:53 PM)Stereo Guy Wrote: Describe the issue: Scarlet circle hits multiple times when it shouldn't.

How to reproduce: Not really sure as to how to reproduce it, but I do have video evidence of it. The circles sometimes will just annihilate your health and hit you multiple times.

Discord Clip

So after rewatching the clip of this fight, I just want to urge you to look at 1:06. Pay VERY close attention to Woe's health bar and the number of times the scarlet circle hits when observing them. Not sure if this was fixed yet, but this definitely doesn't seem intended.

This was fixed (finally) a few days ago, to my knowledge
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Describe the issue: Three different Demonstep bugs.

1. Short Delay between Button Press (noted by Sound Effect) and the Spell going on Cooldown, allowing for multiple casts per 1 cooldown.
    - Allows for the Demonstep speedboost to stack (which is honestly cool, but possibly unfair)

I have annotated each video with a few thoughts and other things, so please look at them, in the off chance that I forgot to describe it here.  Slowing down the video, rewinding, and possibly advancing the video frame by frame might be needed. (Had to make 3 different bug reports because each post can only have 1 video)

How to reproduce:
Bug 1
A: Notice that there is a slight delay between pressing the button and the cooldown actually ticking (indicated by the sound effect playing before the ability going on cooldown)
B: Spam cast Demonstep
C: Watch as multiple sound effects play and enjoy the extra burst of speed due to the speedboosts stacking

Describe the issue: Three different Demonstep bugs.

2. No cooldown reset despite negating damage, indicated with a 0 dmg indicator, while either causing the spell to darken or look completely fine (while still unable to cast). Possibly due to using Demonstep at the last possible moment. (Originally Lung's Bug Report)
    - I was able to reproduce it on video, but as for how it happens, I am still unsure. Maybe it's due to the Delay bug or due to using it in the last .1 second or something.

I have annotated each video with a few thoughts and other things, so please look at them, in the off chance that I forgot to describe it here.  Slowing down the video, rewinding, and possibly advancing the video frame by frame might be needed.

How to reproduce:
Bug 2
A: Attempt to Demonstep (will rarely happen)
B: Attempt to Demonstep at the last moment (might happen more frequently?), unsure

Describe the issue: Three different Demonstep bugs.

3. Fluctuating Cooldown Numbers and Demonstep Charges have resurfaced, which causes the Spell to have multiple instances of the cooldown ticking down.
    - While I am not entirely sure, but this happened to me while I was testing against multiple boars that were hitting me at the same time.
    - Alternatively, this might be due to Demonstep negating an attack and then negating another attack .2 seconds later or something.

I have annotated each video with a few thoughts and other things, so please look at them, in the off chance that I forgot to describe it here.  Slowing down the video, rewinding, and possibly advancing the video frame by frame might be needed.

How to reproduce:
Bug 3
A: Decide to check if Demonstep acts differently when negating multiple instances of damage
B: Gather a few boars and sync their damage at the same time
C: Demonstep on repeat attempting to negate multiple at the same time
D: Notice that Demonstep flashes twice for some reason
E: Notice that the cooldown time ticking to 12, 10, 8, 6, etc. with each successful activation of Demonstep
F: Watch your cooldown time begin to fluctuate with a failed activation of Demonstep
G: Have Demonstep come off cooldown faster than expected with that failed activation (Rather than 15 seconds, it comes back in 1 second)

Describe the issue: /Faith is showing a negative faith number.

How to reproduce: I'm not really sure. Maybe spam click a bunch of the random faith abilities that cost faith? See if that works?

Any relevant media:

Just showing that I do in fact have/had a negative amount of faith, as well as today's date and time!
[Image: 1c46ba7babc6fb21f6087a555f367c32.png]
Currently, recipes that require faith or essence don't actually prevent the craft from happening if you don't meet the requirement and will remove faith/essence into the negatives. Additionally if you don't meet the essence requirement for making fantasia, it displays that you don't meet the faith requirement of 0.

[Image: 45IiKZ0.png]
[Image: SmNLLvq.png]
[Image: blwSlod.png]
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Describe the issue: Scarlet Circle bleed doesn't proc blood aura passive nor does it proc bleed heal passive

How to reproduce: Buy Scarlet Circle, use Scarlet Circle, weep as spells that benefit from bleed do not benefit from the bleed.

Any relevant media: im so lazy bros just trust me

(05-02-2023, 06:07 PM)tenias Wrote: Describe the issue: Scarlet Circle bleed doesn't proc blood aura passive nor does it proc bleed heal passive

How to reproduce: Buy Scarlet Circle, use Scarlet Circle, weep as spells that benefit from bleed do not benefit from the bleed.

Any relevant media: im so lazy bros just trust me

Sadly the blood blade damage instance isn't a 'bleed'
Topic Options