ChanceBug Reports
topically,

CambionTail doesn't work ahah

touches fingers together and does the pleading face emoji
I don't know how to replicate this but:

On occasion, while Muscle Armor is active, occasionally using your spells too rapidly (Strike/Double-strike/Dash-strike?) seems to shut off your ability to DASH or cast any spells until you relog.
(03-20-2023, 10:22 PM)Nerdlord57 Wrote: I don't know how to replicate this but:

On occasion, while Muscle Armor is active, occasionally using your spells too rapidly (Strike/Double-strike/Dash-strike?) seems to shut off your ability to DASH or cast any spells until you relog.

it is indeed fucky.
it may be the smoke clouds that form?

no clue.
Removing a book from a bookshelf wipes the title and just sets its name to "Book".
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Apartments made still vanish after the game reboots Sad
Describe the issue: Watering Cans, Hoes, Fishing Rods (probably other misc items that counts as weapons too) can be enchanted by scrolls and be made pristine for a temporary boost in stats for Demons or Faes. It is lost upon reboot, but can be applied before any RPB to cheat in.

How to reproduce: Try to enchant or pristine one of the aforementioned items, it will work.

Describe the issue: Forging an Item as an Artificer while wearing a disguise inputs your character's real name onto the "Made by X" section of the weapon. The desired outcome would be for the name to be the disguise name, so as to avoid metagaming.

How to reproduce: Forge an Item while wearing a disguise that changes your name, your real name will be used for the weapon instead of the disguised name.
^Unsure if this last one is an actual bug, but I think it should be changed to avoid metagaming in the future.
[Image: unknown.png]
Discord: Madsen#4678
My tent fused with another one.
Name: Shaanx
Other tent owner: Alexandra Ambrose
Inside coords: 247, 3, 8
Outside coords: 995, 470, 1
Describe the issue: 
Sword of Heaven still does not have an RPP requirement spent in metal and as such any 200 RPL with a mastery token can snag it for a total of thirty crispy points.

Gravity Well kneecapping has yet to be processed.

Black Mirage is set to 1 range, the smoke clouds cover 2-3 tiles away from player... Assumed this was not intended range.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Respective images of the above.

[Image: d68b40260052576b037c27e411e7804a.png][Image: aa6677b75bede0cfa944827c95f328c5.png][Image: a2914d707f853475815e33c9660de691.png]
Describe the issue:
[Image: L63U2wI.png]

the aoe size of these skills still haven't been changed back ahah

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):

[Image: eVnDUDR.png]
Describe the issue:  When you make a ship and right click open the menu from the outside, there is no 'pay maintenance' option - which is confusing for people who have never built a ship before. As someone who always pays it from the outside, I would suggest fixing this, if only for a decrease in probable tickets because of it.

How to reproduce:
Make a ship and right click for the menu.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
Topic Options