ChanceBug Reports
Dunno if this was written already. Despairing Tendril still needs 50 RPP like an intermediate.
bug: using Telekinesis only ticks one instance of damage in most cases because it's knockback keeps them out of the damage hitbox, causing it to do less damage than push

how to reproduce: use telekinesis, easiest to replicate if they do not move
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
(01-17-2023, 01:41 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 09:22 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Please. God please. Someone find out and fix the inconsistency with Melodic Repose.
All I can do is cope, seeth and mald.

[Image: Melodic_repose_misses.gif]
Melodic Repose doing no damage

[Image: Melodic_Repose_Hits.gif]
Melodic Repose doing damage

They're at the same range. But it's like i'm playing a gamblers game with this spell. I just want consistently plz.
And yes this inconsistency is at -any- range. Even up close and personal. It's a coin flip spell.

Please. I'm crying. Save me from this pain.

To add onto this.. Uh.. Melodic Repose can randomly harm people out of combat (????), again no consistency. It just happens.

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker8.gif]

Day: ??? of crying until Melodic Repose works consistently... :(
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Describe the issue: Attempting to learn Despairing Tendrils will give the "Need 50 RPP spent to learn this" Pop up and I would be unable to learn the spell. Even after a rebirth potion, resetting the game and Mana Amnesia 

How to reproduce: Attempt to learn Tendrils without the needed 4 other spells needed for intermediate spells

[Image: wCDK2Cx.jpg]
                                                                                                           [Image: aNFnapi.jpg]                                                      
                                                                                       [Image: 4mm0hw4.png]  
Describe the issue: Attempting to consume food as an Undead does not allow you to consume the item.

How to reproduce: Have an undead character, click on a food item, and watch as no prompt shows up.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):  
Describe the issue: Spirit Meld does not work properly to the point of being completely unusable. You can't move properly, only stuttering along

How to reproduce: Use spirit meld

click here
It's me, I'm back for another issue with sound. Melody's E does not show how long it's on CD for like with other activates such as gems etc.

Just use melody's E and see for yourself. Please help, I literally will never know when its off CD... Sad
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Describe the issue: Link transposition is supposed to have a range of 3, but only deals damage in 1 tile around it. Also, it stops dealing damage after one or two seconds, even though the circle is still on the ground

How to reproduce: Use Link transposition
Bug: Mortyl wings do not apply curse

How to reproduce: Give yourself Mortyl's Wings of Undeath, and get into a fight.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Spell: Lifebomb

Issue: The drag still doesn't stun

How to replicate: Use it and have the other person press the spacebar
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Topic Options