ChanceBug Reports
[Image: myd5cb8vde4.gif]

Vine whip is currently a scam. It doesn't stun. It doesn't deal damage afterward. (Ticks for 4-5 damage.) It's like the inbred mix between blood and water whip, possessing the advantages of neither and only an extra chromosome to show for it. Please fix. These kiters have it too good. Let me catch them with something they can't just invuln out of. Thanks.

Yes, this also happens on players. It's not just a dummy bug.
Issue: Melodic Repose seems to apply a status that prevents a target from being hit by a second one; however, this seems to be so high that you will not hit your second, or third cast of it if you aren't using Symphony Aura to refresh the cooldown immediately; this means it won't do damage, apply confuse, or lower damage for anyone in the AoE when it's cast, even if they were standing still. 

Reproduce: Just try it on a dummy.

Issue: Sound Cascade does not scale with wind or sound power. After fiddling around, it's been determined to scale from light power. It should be scaling from sound power!

Reproduce: Equip high lightpow item, notice difference.
bedivere || discord: cornelius.treat
Bug: Calcium Coil slow cannot be cleansed

How to reproduce?: Get calcium coiled, cleanse it using Dexterity (garuda q) active, youre still slowed

it removes the damage ticks that you'd take from walking but you're still slowed even though you've cleansed it
Bug: You cant use grapple with the following spells:
-Disarm (still coded as physical)
-Phantom strikes  (still coded as physical)
-Dash strike  (still coded as physical)

that's why wont work.

At this point is easier just give up on that spell, than need keep fixing every time physical is changed, nobody uses so nobody reports the bugs.
"why take grapple if spin is  much better?" prob the main reason
That spell need more adjust than a dr or else is just a waste of slot on tree, which i still believe is a way to nerf unarmed: keeping a very spefic ninche spell taking a slot on tree, which nobody bothers trie. and before compare , at least galeforce from armed was better adjusted in their ninche.

i suggest remove the only unarmed moves limitation to amplie the niche of builds and avoid need fix ev spell are changed from one tree to another.
[Image: image.png?ex=664680c0&is=66452f40&hm=1ae...25a215ed4&]

Bug: Pond heals the opponents clone summon from the new trees.

Steps to reproduce: Start an rpb, press pond, watch as their summon is healed and not damaged and weep.

idk fam, but I don't think that's supposed to do that.
When purchasing Priest with Faith, it won't let you purchase it if your faith isn't above 20.

The actual cost for Priest is 15.

I believe the game looks for Faith being over 20 points, but then only deducts 15.

Steps to reproduce:
Have 15 faith.
Attempt to buy Priest.
Get pranked.
Bug: Disarm is intermediate despite being listed as being turned to an unarmed basic in changelogs.

Steps to reproduce: Look at changelogs. Disarm turned to unarmed basic. Look in-game. Disarm unarmed intermediate.

Unsure if changelogs are wrong or if this is a mistake, just putting it here for visability.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Bug: Seems the M.A changes didn't go through. Inverse charge remains an intermediate and flux a basic.

[Image: image.png?ex=6632b291&is=66203d91&hm=4cd...397e630cd&]  [Image: image.png?ex=6632b2ea&is=66203dea&hm=375...889a72d8d&]  
[Image: image.png?ex=6632b29b&is=66203d9b&hm=b77...6316343e2&]
Another I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. But basically Disarm is Intermed instead of Basic, has the 40RPP requirement too even though the change log says it's a Basic.
Describe the issue: Melodic Repose's status that makes you immune to an immediate next cast (to stop it from constantly hitting anyone who enters the aoe), which was lowered from 70 seconds to make it more consistent, was lowered to the base cooldown, which still makes it inconsistent unless you want to wait a full 40 seconds inbetween casts instead of say, 25 or 30 seconds depending on your agility/cooldown reduction!

How to reproduce: Have immaculate timing with a stopwatch. Sob uncontrollably.

My personal suggestion is that it should remove the status/debuff after 15 seconds, so that if someone is symphony refreshing it they still need to space it out / will not get a benefit out of that second cast, and so that people with maxed out agility will still get a decent, second use out of it
bedivere || discord: cornelius.treat
Topic Options