Rob
Character: Ael Gelmont
Which Event: Chester, and The Kingdom Sinker

Responsiveness: 10/10 Amazing response speed and preparation time.
Balance: 10/10 With a Large group for a fierce fight, the battles we had felt balanced and fair.
Storytelling: 10/10 Excellent. Chesters Origins, found and delved into a little further... And the mystery behind his 'controller'. Bounty Events, are great as well, story wise!
Fairness: Perfect.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Amazing DM!
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
Character: Hollee Gelmont
Which Event: Chester, and The Kingdom Sinker

Responsiveness: 10/10 Really fast and just on point!
Balance: 10/10 It was great. Everything was balanced perfectly.
Storytelling: 10/10 Amazing! I loved it.
Fairness: 10/10 Super fair. <3

Any other comments: Amazing DM! Cant wait to participate in more! 
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Character: Enna
Which Event: Finding the Emissary

Responsiveness: Narrates were oncoming near the exact moment we finished posting, allowing for reading time naturally.
Balance: I'd venture this isn't quite something I can rate! There weren't any fights, so! One party member did get bitten by spiders for stealing one of their brethren though, so that was fun.

Storytelling: Excellent storytelling. I asked for this event and more or less went into it with little idea of how it would shake out, and instead of meeting a big spider things went from zero to a hundred in moments. There were little moments of humour that never felt out of place, and the results of the event will inform the IC of all those who attended in a really cool way.

Fairness: Never felt in any way unfair! We had a few moments of headscratching, but it never felt like the odds were unfairly stacked against us. Rewards were cute and very much dev fuel.

Overall: Rob is a good DM. Try and get him for your events, you'll have a blast! 

Any other comments: 10/10 Would run through the Camp Rock/Chamber of Secrets Aragog Scene/Shrek/Thor/Out of the Abyss crossover again!
Character: Aranha
Which Event: Finding the Emissary

Responsiveness: Narrates were practically almost done by the time we were done posting. It was us holding him up the most.
Balance: Can't say, since there wasn't any fighting. We were overthinking trying to make some cotton candy for a big spider though.

Storytelling: This was my first non-combat event. I really like fighting cause it keeps me interested, but by God Rob has kept my attention and kept me at the edge of my seat with the story he weaved. This is the greatest perm I've ever had in my E3 career.
Fairness: There was nothing that was unfair. Most of the puzzles were simple, if not for the fact that we tried overthinking everything thrown at us. Sometimes, ya just gotta do what you feel is right.

Overall: Rob is not a good DM. He is a Fantastic DM and I'm afraid he'll be too busy to DM one of my future events. For all who wants him to DM shoo shoo. Jokes aside, he's honestly one of the best DMs out there.

Any other comments: 11/10 Would love to go through the mental anguish of non combat events with Rob once again. He is the best.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: cd06717ffe2aae06f035ce2f9d6bd902.png]
Character: Pu'erh Munin
Which Event: What lies below

Responsiveness: 10/10 Quick and short - nothing that we had to spend fifty minutes reading, but everything was needed and was given in masses.
Balance: 10/10 Balanced out ECs, and I never thought that there would be a thing as an EC winning and going on to being something that can reoccur.
Storytelling: 10/10 You took us all for a fucking loop - jesus christ.
Fairness: I took a -10 vit perm, but it was adjusted accordingly since I only fought round 2 and didn't even know about it; it was all fair and the perm is amazing.

Overall: A+

Any other comments: would kiss
Character: Alessio

Responsiveness: 10/10 Quick and short, and everything was well thought out. Honestly I felt like I took the most time at certain pints.
Balance: 10/10 Balanced out ECs, Those were a trip and a half to go up against, and in a good way! I loved all the themes they followed and it made me giddy throughout it all.
Storytelling: 10/10 God damn, This? This right here? I've never felt so invested in a story that wasn't a book until now. This event kept me fully awake and thats normally hard.
Fairness: Everything we got smacked with was earned. No complaints here at all.

Overall: S+

Any other comments: I would die for Rob. That is all.
[Image: Home.png]
Character: Cedric Ilian

Responsiveness: 10/10 Quick and detailed, every moment in the rp- no matter how short was amazing.
Balance: 10/10 Balanced, without a doubt. A fight that was meant for six that three took on was as hard as it should be.
Storytelling: 10/10 This was fucking amazing, more please. PLEASE.
Fairness: I was a dumb fucking monke and got consequences for my actions.

Overall: S++

Any other comments: DM more please?
Character: Blair pyr Docro Dayndros
Which Event: What Lay Below

Responsiveness: Very responsive, was willing to work out everything in the group chat for the event prior to running it. The plan was solidified quickly. During the event itself, they were incredibly responsive to questions, etc. Took our individual actions into account with narrates, too! (Such as Cedric punching a window and it sucking us out into space.)
Balance: The balance felt just fine. I could tell there was one fight in particular that we were NOT meant to fight (curse you Cedric...!), and so we all lost that fight and we understood why. It was hilarious.
Storytelling: This was a shining moment, a chance for a group of Rhoynish to really understand their true origins of their people. Before Barsburg. Before everything that's happened to them. And we found it. We went through trials, where each one of us got to shine in our own way. It was cool as fuck, and it really gives us reason and room to dive further and do more events.
Fairness: Everyone got what they deserved. I don't think anyone thinks any of the injuries they received weren't fair, which is great.

Any other comments:

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Character: Cáligo Pseimanthe
Event: What Lies Below

Responsiveness: 10/10 - Quick and responsive, very on point.
Balance: 10/10 - Why, Cedric? Why did you have to piss off that dragon?
Storytelling: 11/10 - I loved every bit of it.
Fairness: 10/10 - Why, Cedric? Just why?

Additional comment: I suck at reviewing but I gotta say, this was amazing and we couldn't have had a better DM for this event.
Char name: Tartarus Task

Event: Disarming a Star Bomb

Responsiveness: This literally happened at 6am as I was about to sleep and became an intense 24 esque bomb defusal. Very fast.

Balance: We avoided getting blown up through wit and TEAMWORK.

Storytelling: For a short story that practically proceeded with minimal spoken dialogue, it compelled immediate pressure and reaction to the cast of small girl, crazy pirate, and ghoul straightman.

Fairness: I still possess fear in my heart.

Overall, 10/10, would be forced to save my lawn from nuclear devastation at 6AM again.
Topic Options