ChanceBug Reports
Okay big edit. Wisp familiars are currently gaining skill exp from mob kills, not from performing the relevant life skill while they are summoned.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Either the mob drop rate is extremely low, or the fortune potion doesn't work. Regardless, I don't seem to be gaining any more loot than before taking the potion.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Unsure if this has been reported before.

If you drop an item whilst being carried, it simply deletes the item in question.

How to replicate : Drop an item whilst grabbed.
(02-24-2024, 10:24 PM)Avee Wrote: Unsure if this has been reported before.

If you drop an item whilst being carried, it simply deletes the item in question.

How to replicate : Drop an item whilst grabbed.

As far as I'm aware- the item itself isn't deleted. Sort of..

The axis that you're on while you're being carried is where the item gets set down on (but somewhere on it, not in the exact location you're at when you drop it).

I've tested this before... kind of, but completely on accident. When I picked up Malfguy on Reeds at the same time they were dropping me an Incense, it ended up somewhere in the void of the upper axis map (or whatever you'd call it). Eventually, I decided to do some funny tests and picked up Malf, where I had them dropped some wood on it to see if we could grab it back - I found this to be possible. However.. the wood dropped was not in the same location as where Reeds dropped it at. It was found some distance away from the original location it was dropped while grabbed. Later on, I went to another nearby location, while I still had Reeds grabbed, who was spam clicking 'X' to pick up items, and happened to find the Incense that Reeds dropped earlier when I grabbed them.

It's a funny circumstance to have found it, but I just wanted to clarify.. it doesn't delete it, but displaces it elsewhere, usually. This happened months ago, however, so I'm not sure if anything has been shadow-changed since to actually delete the items.

[Image: image.png?ex=65ed2068&is=65daab68&hm=a91...73e95daf7&]
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
Issue: Energy Wings gives GCDE

Reproduce: Use Energy Wings

Media:

[Image: 34f62406a9b5fdb4c65e21ce0bd96ab1.gif]
[Image: 47848a989eb809c6874939f8523ec936.png]
Issue : Absorption Magic doesn't require 40 points to buy despite being a master?

Reproduce : Says so in the tool tip ( I could be wrong?)
So, apparently if youre in a battle against someone with a skurn, as it is currently if you press T it will only try to target the skurn, and if you press tab it will only try to target the summoner. This sorta feels like a bug, so im just putting it here.

[Image: DxHRZOl.gif]
(02-25-2024, 02:48 PM)Oicha Wrote: So, apparently if youre in a battle against someone with a skurn, as it is currently if you press T it will only try to target the skurn, and if you press tab it will only try to target the summoner. This sorta feels like a bug, so im just putting it here.

[Image: DxHRZOl.gif]

This is normal controls. In an RPB, tab targets players and T targets NPCs.
Currently, Gremlins that have cursed heritage [which should in theory allow them to gain exp in settlements] cannot gain exp in settlements.

Also, this. This, is funny as fuck.
[Image: image.png?ex=65ef24d1&is=65dcafd1&hm=2e7...f630d1d17&]
Bug description:  Disguise "Profile" tab not saving

How to reproduce: Every single time I log back online, only my "Description" tab of my disguise saves. The "Profile" tab is empty again, and I need to manually put it back on at every log in.
Topic Options