ChanceBug Reports
That's not a reliable method of reproducing. You need to provide more info, such as using multiple disguises like mentioned in the Discord.
(02-26-2024, 03:36 PM)B0b_J3ffers0n Wrote:
Currently, Gremlins that have cursed heritage [which should in theory allow them to gain exp in settlements] cannot gain exp in settlements.

Also, this. This, is funny as fuck.
[Image: image.png?ex=65ef24d1&is=65dcafd1&hm=2e7...f630d1d17&]

Not a bug, that's just how the Gremlin race functions. To remove the EXP limit and cost increase on the Occult, their race needs to be something other than Gremlin.
(02-25-2024, 04:37 AM)Cpt. Prinny Wrote: Issue: Energy Wings gives GCDE

Reproduce: Use Energy Wings

Media:

[Image: 34f62406a9b5fdb4c65e21ce0bd96ab1.gif]

Technically not a bug but I've removed the GCDE anyway
Describe the issue: Mana Amnesia refunds Death's Door and doesn't return the RPP. Also Chronos Space TP still does not exist Sad

How to reproduce: 
1: Obtain Death's Door via Violence incarnate.
2: Use a mana amnesia for the first time in 50 years.
3: Witness the loss of precious RPP.

Likely due to it being obtained via the Necromancer class menu that it doesn't refund points, however it does return to the class menu for easy re-obtainment.
(02-25-2024, 04:53 AM)Anime Wrote: Issue : Absorption Magic doesn't require 40 points to buy despite being a master?

Reproduce : Says so in the tool tip ( I could be wrong?)

Back with this again

Issue : Aperture, an Absorption Magic master is buyable without needing 40 points in. The only requirement needed is to buy Null Ray.

[Image: 52a9b69a256df059329bdf870ab58a5b.png]

Reproduce : Buy Null Ray then buy Aperture without buying anything else in Absorption.
Describe the issue: It seems like retainers are forever lost if they are KO'ed in a private battle.

How to reproduce:
1) Get a freshly acquired retainer, so it has 100 happiness.
2) Set a spawnpoint for him.
3) Make him follow you.
4) Get dragged into a private battle.
5) The retainer falls KO. His stats showed 80 happiness when I checked in between a round.
6) Leave the private battle.
7) If you try to use the "locate" command, the game says "You cant seem to locate [name] right now."
8) Wait for 3 hours for potentially its respawn. It does not respawn and is still unlocatable.
9) Log in tomorrow to face the same issue without the retainer present on the spawn point.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

He is supposed to respawn in my appartement.

[Image: jsAlCYF.png]
[Image: wIERMvf.png]

Edit : I am waiting for a potential reboot to see if this solves the issue.
Describe the issue: Aperture, the Absorption Master spell, can drain mana while youre invuln from spells like Volanic Barrier

How to reproduce:
Be Mage
fight absorb user
use an invuln
aoe on top of you
no mana when you exit invuln, no counterplay to follow ups from your already easy to counter invuln

PLEASE SAY ITS A BUG BROS MY POOR MANA CAN'T HANDLE THIS
null ray also works like this (intended i think in general), volcanic barrier is truly painful
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Null Ray doesnt guarantee my mana goes from 100-0 in one invuln press from me, and other things that have been this cheesy surrounding absorption have been nearly instantly nerfed, like E wings only draining half your mana now so you cant just drain your mana then swap so only you get to play the game for the rest of the battle.
tldr it's not bugged. That's just Aperture and you getting gripped for being in a stationary invuln
[Image: Home.png]
Topic Options