ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Guardian Style only gives +1 vit as opposed to +10 vit as it's meant to.

How to Reproduce: Use Guardian Style and check your green Vit.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
(pre-guardian)
[Image: d2b4561757e0347fa190ccbbded522de-png.jpg]
(post-guardian, +10% AP + 10 vit, where the vit is only +1)
[Image: 1eb7d941962b4c04a8ceca3f8f9faef2-png.jpg]
(12-10-2023, 05:35 PM)uncatastrophic Wrote: ultimately complaining about sigs and such but it pretty consistently happens https://i.imgur.com/0EuprRJ.mp4 whenever you're on low mana (this was above the listed mana requirement to use it)
the issue here specifically seems to be that holyflame embers doesn't work if used below 100 mana, so i think it's checking for having 50 mana after you already spend 50 mana for some reason
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
I've received some complaints that the following building at Citadel has an issue with the doors, the second you touch the door your game breaks, and you can dash and all, but you can't walk.

It seems like it's an issue with the placed doors because the original one works fine.

All the doors have an owner. Weirdly it works fine for me, but since more than one person related this, I think it would be fair to report.

[Image: afca11a8bd5b2c820825a6770b7fbb86.png?ex=...y=lossless]

how to reproduce: Try to get inside your nice apartment.
Fail.
See yourself unable to walk.
(seems like all the door except the first one has this problem)
Describe the issue: Roleplay timers when right clicked after someone makes a post are not aligning with the correct posted time. Someone posted a roleplay, I right clicked them, and it showed (Posted 0 minutes ago). After a 1 minute in real time went by and I right clicked the character again, it showed (Posted 3 minutes ago). When doing this again after 2 minutes of real time had gone by, right clicking the character again showed (Posted 7 minutes ago). After the third minute, the roleplay did not show up anymore, indicating that the in game timer believes the full 10 minutes since the post was made had gone by.

This needs attention now that the timers are reduced to only 10 minutes. It is skipping over minutes from the first minute that the roleplay has been posted and causing them to disappear in approximately 3-4 minutes rather than the full 10 minutes it should be.

How to reproduce: Post a roleplay, see the timer immediately when posted at 0 minutes. Wait 1 minute and right click the character again. The roleplay shows that it has been '3 minutes' passed since the roleplay was posted.

Relevant Media: I will break this down. First and foremost, I am in EST timezone, so the server timer is 3 hours behind me, hence why at 4:39 PM EST, the logs show will show at [13:39].
[Image: image_14.png?ex=658b4ab5&is=6578d5b5&hm=...98a90a18e&]
Svengalf posted a tester roleplay at [13:39], which, as shown on my desktop in the bottom right corner, would have been 4:39 PM EST. When I right clicked him after he posted immediately, it showed "(Posted 0 minutes ago) under the roleplay. One minute passed, as you can see in my logs of the actual time of the post and the real life time of 1 minute having gone by, now 4:40 PM EST, it shows that the roleplay was "(Posted 3 minutes ago)" which is wrong. It's 2 minutes off of the true time since it was posted.

However...
[Image: Untitled.jpg?ex=658b4d74&is=6578d874&hm=...3dbb7c5e6&]
A second minute passed since posting the roleplay by Svengalf, still shown in logs at [13:39], 4:39 PM EST. It is now 4:41 PM EST. After right clicking on the second minute after his tester roleplay was made, it now shows that it was "(Posted 7 minutes ago)" which is 5 minutes off of the true time since the roleplay was posted.

This is the weirdest bug I've encountered, but yeah.. the timers between the actual post timer and the right click of "(Posted x minutes ago)" is minutes off.
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
Describe the issue: Experience from Danger battles not triggering for me.
At 6:59 my time, I finished a dangerous battle and got my 300 exp. (Am a demon)

At 12:41 I finished another dangerous and got 0 exp, I figured that the cd was 6 hours. Someone said it was. They also said it counted from the last time you got exp.

So then I finished a dangerous at 1:19 and I still gained 0 exp again. . .
Other people say its just supposed to be three hours, and my admin help ticket told me to bug report this. So far i'm down Three Danger exp from this! (And one was during a bonus too, sad.)

How to replicate: Get into a dangerous battle, then get into another one several hours later.
(12-12-2023, 11:18 PM)Lord Duckneck Wrote: Describe the issue: Experience from Danger battles not triggering for me.

At 12:41 I finished another dangerous and got 0 exp, I figured that the cd was 6 hours. Someone said it was. They also said it counted from the last time you got exp.

Other people say its just supposed to be three hours, and my admin help ticket told me to bug report this. So far i'm down Three Danger exp from this! (And one was during a bonus too, sad.)

How to replicate: Get into a dangerous battle, then get into another one several hours later.

Funny enough I coincidentally checked my activity before a danger to see how many I had, plus after and... well... my exp didnt increase either! I'm also not a demon and had not been in any dangers that day at all.

Before: 26195
After: 26195 

Verdict: Idk, maybe it's not the danger itself that gives the exp but rather the rp after? It didn't look like I got any from it at all! Or perhaps it's a small exp boost after? I dunno! Just thought I'd share what I saw and thought it may relate to this.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
(12-12-2023, 09:05 PM)Harbor Wrote: I've received some complaints that the following building at Citadel has an issue with the doors, the second you touch the door your game breaks, and you can dash and all, but you can't walk.

It seems like it's an issue with the placed doors because the original one works fine.

All the doors have an owner. Weirdly it works fine for me, but since more than one person related this, I think it would be fair to report.

[Image: afca11a8bd5b2c820825a6770b7fbb86.png?ex=...y=lossless]

how to reproduce: Try to get inside your nice apartment.
Fail.
See yourself unable to walk.
(seems like all the door except the first one has this problem)
We have a door that does this at Londo
(12-13-2023, 12:19 AM)Carbon Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 11:18 PM)Lord Duckneck Wrote: Describe the issue: Experience from Danger battles not triggering for me.

Funny enough I coincidentally checked my activity before a danger to see how many I had, plus after and... well... my exp didnt increase either! I'm also not a demon and had not been in any dangers that day at all.

Before: 26195
After: 26195 

Verdict: Idk, maybe it's not the danger itself that gives the exp but rather the rp after? It didn't look like I got any from it at all! Or perhaps it's a small exp boost after? I dunno! Just thought I'd share what I saw and thought it may relate to this.

I roleplayed after each fight, no exp gained there either. And when I did gain experience for a dangerous, it happens the instant the fight ends and the dice are cast. Very confusing.
Describe the issue: Allies from your party picking up crystals turn them into "ghost" sprites, only seen for you and unable to be interracted with.

How to reproduce:
  1. Make a party.
  2. Summon crystals with any spells.
  3. Wait for an ally to walk on a crystal to pick it up.
  4. See that they have the shimmering buff sprite on them, but the crystal is still standing.
  5. Try to pick it up, see it does nothing and doesn't disappear.
This happened with Jeweled Eminence, I don't know if this happens also without the togglebuff.
The player also mentions that they don't see the sprites of the crystal, while I can see them.

No gif this time, but here is a screenshot of "ghost crystals" I can't pick up after a fight.
[Image: heE2P6I.png]
(12-12-2023, 01:35 PM)erside Wrote: Describe the issue: Guardian Style only gives +1 vit as opposed to +10 vit as it's meant to.

How to Reproduce: Use Guardian Style and check your green Vit.

(pre-guardian)
[Image: d2b4561757e0347fa190ccbbded522de-png.jpg]
(post-guardian, +10% AP + 10 vit, where the vit is only +1)
[Image: 1eb7d941962b4c04a8ceca3f8f9faef2-png.jpg]

Can confirm, 1 vit. The shame.
Topic Options