ChanceBug Reports
Faeborne wings are off centre again
[Image: sJqynZY.png]
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
faeborne wings wont change to the air wings, i also don't have my horns anymore. ticketed to try and have it fixed didn't work was advised to make a bug report.
when you use holyflame embers on lowish mana sometimes it goes on cd and eats your mana while doing nothing
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
ultimately complaining about sigs and such but it pretty consistently happens https://i.imgur.com/0EuprRJ.mp4 whenever you're on low mana (this was above the listed mana requirement to use it)
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the issue: Shardshot doesn't guarantee a crystal to spawn.

How to reproduce:
  1. Align multiple mobs.
  2. Shardshot through them.
  3. Watch as not every mannequin hit spawns a crystal

I have not tried in a RPB setting altough.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: U5qo7YD.gif]

----

Describe the issue: Shimmering javelin doesn't spawn a crystal on hit.
(But it spawns a crystal properly if you miss it.)

How to reproduce:
  1. Cast shimmering javelin
  2. Hit something
  3. No crystals spawn on your target.

I have not tried in a RPB setting either.

Javelin hitting but not spawning :
[Image: X6VExfW.gif]

Javelin missing but spawning :
[Image: 2SagkZK.gif]

----

Also the blue buff crystal still removes the stun from the shimmering javelin, like mentionned here : https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...l#pid88598
Describe the issue: shardshot doesn't seem to have its element set correctly

How to reproduce: powerdown to 100 with earthpow, test the spell then powerdown to 100 without earthpow and test the spell. same dmg.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): the dmg on it also has a white number, which usually (?) means that the element isn't set, i believe

Describe the issue: the crystal shard that shoots out from ruby shards/the crystal master aura is yellow regardless of the color you choose

How to reproduce: activate the aura, choose ruby or another gem, watch it shoot a shardshot in the wrong color

Describe the issue: When using the new crystal MASTER spell, running over a crystal that is not completely formed will activate the 50% chance check.

How to reproduce:
1. Activate new toggle spell.
2. Use a spell that makes you spawn a crystal.
3. Constantly run over and away from the crystal that's forming.
4. Voila. Crystal spam.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Not needed.

^ this seemed to be tied to Formation of Crystals. Not reproducing anymore with the new passives.
Describe the issue: Using the PrivateBattle command instantaneously brings your target into the chosen map, before they get to select yes or no.

How to replicate: Start a roleplay battle, target the opponent, type /privatebattle and select a map. Watch as you're instantly teleported to the map in question, even before they select yes or no in their dialogue box.

Describe the issue: I'm not seemingly able to use assassinshroud to click teleport in a roleplay battle. At least not in caves or the void private battle map. The updated description says its supposed to have a click teleport.

How to replicate: Get into a RPB and activate Assassinshroud, click around the screen repeatedly and watch as you don't seem to move at all. (Tested with teleporting enabled and disabled.)
Describe the issue: Danger/Lethal experience cooldown wonky. More than 4 hours passed since my last dangerous encounter, my name was green not red, I still gained zero experience for it upon completion.

How to replicate: Be a green named person, wait 4 hours, get into a dangerous fight and note how you still didn't gain any experience.
Describe the issue: Red Drakanite wings, the issue is this lost horn locked in the same position, he dont change his position walking, dashing and attacking.

How to reproduce: Set your wings with /species and chose the red option.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): [Image: Horns.png?ex=658a2ab7&is=6577b5b7&hm=7ad...6722bc77a&]
I'v pointed the locked horns with the black arrows
Topic Options