ChanceBug Reports
Describe the Issue: One of the Master-tier Combat Styles, Dexterity, requires 50 RPP spent in Armed + requires Dash Strike.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Try to buy Dexterity Master Stance in public Combat Styles tree
2. You're not Armed
3. Get owned

If this is somehow intended, then it probably should be moved to Armed. Windwalker, Guardian and Power styles all do not require such things.
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
(09-07-2022, 10:07 PM)Dokugai Wrote: Fix Artificer / Alchemy >requirements< when using a replenishment potion.

Example:
- To put a glyph on an armor, you need 1000 energy, but it only consumes 500.

This is also the case with medic. While under the effects of a replenishment potion you use up only 500 energy to use medic but you still need 1000 energy to be able to use it. 

How to replicate: try to use medic with 500 energy when under the effects of a replenishment potion. It won’t let you. Since this is the case with medic and t1 artificing this is probably the case across the board. While the energy usage is halved you still need the “full” amount to execute whatever you’re doing.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Describe the issue:

the reform spell from the bone tree deals as much damage as it heals

How to reproduce:

cast reform

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
[Image: reformbug.jpg]
(09-08-2022, 02:48 AM)faecy Wrote: ...

That's not a bug, Reform heals you three times for 4 (total of 12) and deals 1000 damage at the end.
(09-08-2022, 02:49 AM)chance Wrote:
(09-08-2022, 02:48 AM)faecy Wrote: ...

That's not a bug, Reform heals you three times for 4 (total of 12) and deals 1000 damage at the end.

As a user of reform, I can say this is not what it does.. exactly. It seems to deal damage based off rpl or power, I'm not sure which. And it also deals that damage immediately instead of once all the heal ticks go through.

Not sure if the damage is meant to be 1000 flat or not.
Describe the issue: Drinking mana amnesia makes you unable to re-learn Water Dome.  The game thinks you still have it, but it doesn't appear on your list of learned spells. Additionally, having an admin to manually purchase the spell for you, when you drag it into the spell bar, it turns into flood (If you learned flood beforehand)

How to reproduce: Drink a mana amnesia while you have Water Dome (And maybe flood too)
Describe the issue: Time Jammer doesn't apply a heavy slow- also doesn't go away if you step on the funny circle.

How to reproduce: Cast Time Jammer. Walk into the funny circle. Take damage, refuse to become heavily slowed, and then watch as the funny circles remain. They disappear, however, if you DON'T step in them.

https://i.gyazo.com/9a9dc7ce292ee725524e...1475e8.mp4

(The ones that don't tick me for damage are just the ones that remained after I stepped on them earlier. Canceling the rpb did not remove them. Sorry about the graffiti.....)
Describe the issue: Minefield when used during an RPB, gets severely nerfed if there are multiple people watching the fight, or if NPCs are nearby. If any of the projectiles hits any of them, it gets rid of the projectile.

How to reproduce: Have someone use Minefield inside an RPB while shop npcs are near the minefield user, or while people are around the RPB, the balls will hit them and disappear.
Describe the issue: All (or most) non-custom props vanished in half of Aphros

How to reproduce: I don't know, but it happened before when people were online, just in a different location. Please patch. While I don't know the specific locations of all the missing props, you can find one such 'nuked' prop at the coords: 749, 472, 1. The prop removed was "Mushroom 2 " (The largest mushroom in the landscaping category.)

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):

[Image: lPZAV8a.jpeg]

Later edit:

As it turns out, it was a single player abusing a possibly bugged extended build radius to nuke every prop around their house (The prop deletion range is larger than the prop placement radius?), including those located in other people's back gardens. At least we know the cause of this now. You can look to the house with "Buy Auction Masks" as the culprit.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Describe the issue: Cruel Thesis is currently coded as Spring's Bloom copy.

How to reproduce: Ticket for Cruel Thesis and have an admin reward it from the list, uncover that there is no evil in the world as it hands you Spring's Bloom instead.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I was not sent any images by the nature abuser association when asked to make this report on their behalf.
Topic Options