ChanceBug Reports
When the Descendant / RISE AoE stun is cast, even if you escape it sometimes you'll be left permanently stuck outside the AoE stun box.
How to reproduce: Dodge the AoE stun and see yourself becoming 100% rooted to the floor at times.
Not a bug, this is also how the cosmic 'root' works. If you dash outside the zone, you're just stuck until the spell ends.

Unless it's not supposed to work like that.
If it is intended must be a case of that being too powerful alongside certain things, mana absorption for example since you're completely stuck and unable to move for the whole duration / which in turn means you get cheesed since you can't do anything ... might be a thing for Wizard-wars then.
Breezestep + Using Boat = Reliable Speed Bug

Created new character to do this with. See video attachment. Simply press breezestep or use any speed buff and enter a boat and it locks the speed in. I can provide video if necessary, won't let me upload it.
(12-09-2023, 02:52 AM)QuackQuackAttack Wrote: Breezestep + Using Boat = Reliable Speed Bug

Created new character to do this with. See video attachment. Simply press breezestep or use any speed buff and enter a boat and it locks the speed in. I can provide video if necessary, won't let me upload it.

I posted this bug a month ago, and its still a BIG issue. . .Any speed buff, going in a boat, boom. 
And you can stack it to infinity.
Titan Fist and Follow Up can still be used while wielding a sword.
[Image: b6bWoga.png]
"ultra" and such are in the /species list when they should be restricted to greater half shift
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the Issue: Blood Shards default to Topaz coloration for the aura despite any color choice you make. As far as I can tell, the shardshot passive does display the recolor correctly, but I might be wrong. Unsure on torch glow.

How to recreate: Buy Blood Shards. Pick Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby when turning it on for the first time. Get jumpscared by Topaz color. Weep.

Describe the Issue: Jeweled Eminence does not give +25 mana as stated.

How to recreate: Buy Jeweled Eminence. Turn on. Check stat screen. Weep.

Describe the Issue: Jeweled Eminence does not trigger the extra crystal spawn chance whatsoever, from what I can tell.

How to recreate: Buy Jeweled Eminence. Turn on. Use crystal spawning moves. Watch as no additional crystals spawn. Weep.

Crystal bros... wya?
That's already fixed in a reboot in a bit, thank you for the report though!
Faeborne wings are not changing to the desired look. They are staying the normal base wing even after relogging.
[Image: d19f2714ec49310b646c83f434db28e7-png.jpg]
Topic Options