ChanceBug Reports
Assassin's Shroud loses its color & alpha after using Shadow Walk. Same issue probably applies with anything that temporarily modifies one of those two properties.
It destroys the cool aesthetic of the mastery aura. : (
(08-31-2023, 03:30 PM)Galion Wrote: Assassin's Shroud loses its color & alpha after using Shadow Walk. Same issue probably applies with anything that temporarily modifies one of those two properties.
It destroys the cool aesthetic of the mastery aura. : (

This is a known limitation of the mechanic that handles the visual, there's no planned fix.
I have trouble understanding why something like this can't or won't be fixed, but I suppose I've never seen what Eternia looks like under the hood.

Would at least petition for a different aura visual for assassin's shroud. Kinda doesn't make sense for a skill to exist on a tree, where another skill in same tree breaks its visuals.
(08-31-2023, 03:03 PM)Illfort Wrote: Some drakanite wings remain offset after the update. One of them is Shadow, Wind however seems to be fine now. Can't test the others.

Holy wings are offset as well. Muh horns...

[Image: bc1666de8055a684ba03215f8d5dcdad.png]
shadow bug image
[Image: image.png]
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
(08-31-2023, 08:43 PM)Galion Wrote: I have trouble understanding why something like this can't or won't be fixed, but I suppose I've never seen what Eternia looks like under the hood.

Would at least petition for a different aura visual for assassin's shroud. Kinda doesn't make sense for a skill to exist on a tree, where another skill in same tree breaks its visuals.

They use the same variable to handle their stuff, and stacking the visual effect has a rapid negative effect on client performance. The two skills were either not part of the same tree when the mechanic for the visual was added, or they both didn't use it at the time. The limitation has existed as long as the mechanic has, and it was noted to Chance at the time that having cases where it was common for someone to have two things using it would cause this exact issue.

The reason it won't be fixed is because there's not really a fix outside of changing one of the spells to use another visual effect, and that's really a different thing entirely and something only Chance can decide to do.

(08-31-2023, 09:18 PM)uncatastrophic Wrote: shadow bug image
[Image: image.png]

I fixed shadow, but I'm leaving the rest for Chance to fix, which is the whole reason I simplified the code for it. They're all using the same values as the previous halfshift code, which means shadow and light probably had their horns misaligned then too.
The layering for apartment doors means you can't put your fancy styled entrances over the apartment door in your home any longer. No idea if this is a bug or not but even using 99 layering for a prop won't fix it.

Before Update:
[Image: 48a394fd9efb2d12c276eec94e83084a.png]

After Update:
[Image: 5e890126c379a3b8f5e599744488f847.png]

plz revert the layering... My home was thematic.. Now it is not :(

Also this happens now too.

[Image: a16d9187378205a3c0a8553ebe193946.png]

Door hats...
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
^will adjust
Describe the issue: Symphony doesn't give 10% AP when your target is slowed or even repeatedtly slowed

How to reproduce:
1) Spend a mastery token on a pretty aura
2) Use any slow avaliable to you and land it
3) /oelements & open your stat page
4) Notice nothing has changed as you keep trying

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

n/a

please
Just to put with all the others...

Default Greater Half-Shift horns are misaligned as well, or to say they have moved to the top right from the bottom left. But we're getting there! This is just so that Chance knows if he doesn't already. (Wings are working fine though!)
[Image: image.png?width=110&height=95]
Topic Options