ChanceBug Reports
(05-21-2023, 09:56 PM)Oicha Wrote: Describe the issue: You cannot buy Spiral Bomb if you have Shadow Dive

How to reproduce: Try to buy either or while possessing the other.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): [Image: m5TdvRp.png]

had this discussion with Mal in tickets, but after he granted and then refunded spiral from my spellbook. Spiral stayed but it refunded shadow claw, and once I bought shadow claw they both worked. So I think it might specifically be that Shadow claw counts as spiral bomb, but not the other way around somewhere in some wonky code.

To clarify, you can buy Spiral and then Shadow dive, but not the other way around. Seems to be the same bug as Jammer and Chrono stasis.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
This bug also affects water dome and flood, I believe. You need to buy water dome and then flood.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Describe the issue: Gala Nephilim Racial Passive has no sprite.

How to reproduce: Reach 210 RPL, click the passive, has no sprite. It tells you in the chat when it procs and has a small animation, though. And it does work.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): N/A
Describe the issue: Holy Ground's initial tick is incorrect based on the tooltip. Instead of it being 6SD, it is around 5SD which is the same damage as the Holy Ground's ongoing damage tick for its AoE.
Tested it using preview and then trying it on domices of the same level, followed by comparing its damage to Smite, a 7.5SD move. Smite's damage was around 1722 and holy ground was around 1155, at currently 254 power if people would want to compare later.

Using calculation, where variable X is the Holy Ground's actuall spell damage:

1155/1722=X/7.5 -> 0.67*7.5=X -> X=5SD~ 
("Yes, I'm fun at parties")

How to reproduce: Go to a domice, preview holy ground, use holy ground on the domice and write down the damage from the move's initial tick. Preview smite, use smite on the domice and write down the damage. Then compare damages.
Describe the issue: Reaching a level milestone with a full inventory does not award a key

How to reproduce: Have a full inventory, then get to a level where you get a key. The game tries to give you a key, yes - but it never gets added to your inventory.

...i lost one key like that...

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Describe the issue: Dropping an item whilst grabbed sends the item to the void.

How to reproduce: Be grabbed. Drop that shit. It is now thanos snapped - congratulations.
[Image: neco_arc_banner.jpg]
Describe the issue: Clicking twice in rapid succession on a player shop window's X fixes it to your screen

How to reproduce: Click twice in rapid succession on a player shop window's X.

Relevant media:

(I know, this is a non-issue for most folk but my mouse sucks and sometimes clicks twice when I mean to click once.)

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Description: True Flight stays active if you relog as a kaor demon.

How to reproduce: become a kaor demon, activate true flight, close the game, log back in. True flight will still be active.

Additional info: This feels like a nice QoL that everyone should have tbh.. but it does mess up the icon placement

Demon bug part 2!!!!

Description: Boats and demons are cursed. If you get into a boat, your x and y get messed up, and stay that way until you relog. As an elemental your icon gets bumped to the north east of it's original location, as a kaor you get put to the east of original placement, probably due to icon size differences.

Reproduce: be a demon, anything giga or higher, get in a boat. Get out of boat, now you're off center.
I dunno if it just happens to me but sometimes when i log in, game not starts from where i logged off. It teleports me to the spawnpoint i set and my energy not restored. It happens when i just log off and log in too.
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
(05-23-2023, 12:28 PM)BrolyRules Wrote: Description: True Flight stays active if you relog as a kaor demon.

How to reproduce: become a kaor demon, activate true flight, close the game, log back in. True flight will still be active.

Additional info: This feels like a nice QoL that everyone should have tbh.. but it does mess up the icon placement

Demon bug part 2!!!!

Description: Boats and demons are cursed. If you get into a boat, your x and y get messed up, and stay that way until you relog. As an elemental your icon gets bumped to the north east of it's original location, as a kaor you get put to the east of original placement, probably due to icon size differences.

Reproduce: be a demon, anything giga or higher, get in a boat. Get out of boat, now you're off center.

I don't think it's just demons. I also have my true flight still active when I relog (Undead here.) Honestly? Probably the best bug.. as you said.
Topic Options